Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicken exclusive version

Sandor.jpg

:rotfl

That would have been such a fun exclusive.

I'm wondering why ThreeZero even went after the GoT license if they don't want to make female figures? Without Dany, Cersei and Arya at the very least, what's even the point?

Having said that, The Hound looks very nice.

It's a fair complaint, but I'd rather they wait and work on their game before they give us Dany or Cersei. They aren't great at accurate face sculpts, and female sculpts plus rooted hair are the hardest to nail (just look at Asmus' LOTR Eowyn). That's all well and good as long as they don't end up dropping the line. Fingers crossed that we'll at least get the three main females before the last season ends and its popularity dies down a bit.

Ex will be bought.

Prices are rising. Tyrion Ex $130, Ned Ex $160, Jon Ex $190, Jamie Reg $190 and now Sandor Ex $210.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This very likely means Arya is inbound and I couldn't be happier. I'll be happy to pick this up. The exclusive isn't worth my money up front though. A bit of patience will have this figure at a nice discount too.

I say this looks to be their best so far. That's a pretty great head sculpt. I just hope the production version comes out as nice.

I couldn't imagine NOT buying the Ex. on this as I hear others saying. Aside from the fact that it's an awesome helm, he'll also probably be the only armored figure to actually come with one. It'll drive me a little mad not having one for Jaime and others to come.

It's a fair complaint, but I'd rather they wait and work on their game before they give us Dany or Cersei. They aren't great at accurate face sculpts, and female sculpts plus rooted hair are the hardest to nail (just look at Asmus' LOTR Eowyn). That's all well and good as long as they don't end up dropping the line. Fingers crossed that we'll at least get the three main females before the last season ends and its popularity dies down a bit.

If you want a character that's fine but I female it's become more a gender thing. I mean out of the 5 characters announced would anyone want a Cersai over any of them honestly? Maybe, But I sure as hell don't. I think the 5 choices they made so far. Dany would be good down the line but honestly I'm in real rush. Cersai is an important character but I'm not sure I need a 200 dollar figure of her. Ayra I'd want the most but to be honest I'd take Robb, Theon, Ramsy, Tywin, Red Viper, the Mountain, Bronn (personal favorite), and even jorah over any female cast member. Mainly because I think they'd look cooler as figures. As of now though i love this line and will buy any GOT threezero puts out, be it male, female, or transgender.

If you want a character that's fine but I female it's become more a gender thing. I mean out of the 5 characters announced would anyone want a Cersai over any of them honestly? Maybe, But I sure as hell don't. I think the 5 choices they made so far. Dany would be good down the line but honestly I'm in real rush. Cersai is an important character but I'm not sure I need a 200 dollar figure of her. Ayra I'd want the most but to be honest I'd take Robb, Theon, Ramsy, Tywin, Red Viper, the Mountain, Bronn (personal favorite), and even jorah over any female cast member. Mainly because I think they'd look cooler as figures. As of now though i love this line and will buy any GOT threezero puts out, be it male, female, or transgender.

It depends on who you're more connected to from the show honestly. Cersei is one of my favorite characters (although I'm probably in the minority on that), so I'm dying to put her next to Jaime. I'm sure they won't do this, but it would be cool if she was in her armored outfit from season 6. Cersei in a dress will look a bit like a doll, which is why many people aren't excited for the females.

As for me, I'm with you. I really want a Brienne, Robb, Theon, Ramsay, Stannis, Jorah, etc. but it will feel a little odd if they keep going without Cersei, Dany, and Arya at some point.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Brienne would be a cool figure, forgot about her.

Brienne vs The Hound would make an amazing display although I liked a lot more her first set of armor when she was Renly's kingsguard.

Speaking of Brienne and her first armor, an armored Loras would be a nice figure, his helm is really cool. Doubt it will ever happen though. :pfft:

Figure looks awesome, had not intended to order it but will. I hope we actually get a new Jon Snow with rooted hair.

So glad someone else wants a Bronn figure too!! :lol :rock Some excellent figure choices there tho. As for female characters Ayra and Brienne are my only wanted female figures from this line, the rest I could live without tbh.

Brienne vs The Hound would make an amazing display although I liked a lot more her first set of armor when she was Renly's kingsguard.

Speaking of Brienne and her first armor, an armored Loras would be a nice figure, his helm is really cool. Doubt it will ever happen though. :pfft:

If they do Brienne, I'm guessing it will be her second armour to match the duel with Hound and her other heroic exploits since. I've already thought about how to take the dark armour and turn ot into the first set. Mainly we need a repaint, a sword, greaves, and a different undersuit. That seems feasible to me. I want both, but like the original better on a purely aesthetic level.

I really like the blackness of her current armor. the contrast of that with her fair skin and hair creates a more striking/commanding appearance.

Up at BBTS for $180. 3Z is a better deal. You can get the Ex, you get it shipped earlier and the price includes shipping. Only downside is you pay now.

Back