Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who's ordered? Can't wait for the Kingslayer.

Saw the teaser for Robocop 2 and District 9. More licences for 3Zero makes me worry more this will be the last figure :gah:

So who's ordered? Can't wait for the Kingslayer.

Saw the teaser for Robocop 2 and District 9. More licences for 3Zero makes me worry more this will be the last figure :gah:

I've ordered this already. Be a looooong wait before we start cussing it though. lol

Those two were teasers, it will be another even loooooooonger wait until they start preorder and out for shipping. No point worrying about them. lol

As for more GOT, there should be a few more that should be coming out. In a previous interview ages ago, Kim mentioned there should be around 6-7 on their agenda and so on. So unless this line sells badly, which so far doesnt seem to indicate, then theres a good chance more should come.

I just hope they are new characters and not rehash/re-release stuff to tie us over until they complete the newer ones. However, I think they should start pushing more walking dead figures. Those fans deserve some treatment. My pets have been waiting far too looooong for Rick etc lol

I have a feeling their retailers didn't like them selling the "special edition" at retail with free shipping! Now that sideshow is their official distributor, I think they were the ones that put a stop to that, wouldn't be shocked to see a "sideshow exclusive" on the next figure, LOL

Its a shame for threezero though, even with international free shipping and throwing in a free item, they were making more profit then going through distributors, now I have ZERO reason to order from them, BBTS my total was $178 and I can cancel anytime before it ships...

Normally I would wait for discounts, but $178 isn't bad and its a figure I must have and don't want to risk waiting on, especially if they have adjusted production runs.

I think it had more to due with the backlash of making critical accessories exclusives like Ice with Ned Stark. That was a huge mistake. Ice should have been a standard accessory. It would have been like making Rick's Python revolver his exclusive. I'm thinking that's the reason for backing off more than retailer pressure. I think keeping larger exclusives like Ghost is a good idea. I think Walking Dead might have some zombies like Bicycle Girl exclusives for upcoming figures rather than small accessories. That's a better use of the exclusive bonus item rather than an extra small accessory IMO.

I think it had more to due with the backlash of making critical accessories exclusives like Ice with Ned Stark. That was a huge mistake. Ice should have been a standard accessory. It would have been like making Rick's Python revolver his exclusive. I'm thinking that's the reason for backing off more than retailer pressure. I think keeping larger exclusives like Ghost is a good idea. I think Walking Dead might have some zombies like Bicycle Girl exclusives for upcoming figures rather than small accessories. That's a better use of the exclusive bonus item rather than an extra small accessory IMO.

exactly. Ice was a critical part of Ned Stark's accessories. I ordered the Noble one instead and it is good. It is ok with the figure.

I disagree about Ice. I have the Ex and while it's always cool to have an Ex i don't think it's critical. He only has it in one scene in the pilot. I think Ghost is the cooler accessory to have with Tyrion's being all but pointless (but still glad i have it!) :lol

I do wish Jamie had a helmet, even if it didn't fit and only for him to carry like he does in many scenes.

Sorry, have to disagree with you, but Ice has been in the Stark family for hundreds of years. It is critical. Just because it is not in many scenes does not diminish its value to the character. Ed Stark is about family and tradition, hence Ice is critical to his character.

I for one hope they get back to exclusives that are integral parts of the figure, much more notable than Ice for Ned (which may be super critical if you're a Fire & Ice nerd, but passable for most everyone else). Personally, I like knowing that I can turn my $160 exclusive over on eBay for $400 plus any day of the week in as little as a couple of weeks after it ships. Just wait until Chappie is in the hands of sellers.

None related but I just had the urge to play the game of thrones game from taletells over the weekend.

Completed all six chapters. Not bad to kill a weekend. Jon snow in the game looks nothing like the actor. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So collectible money has been tight lately and some decisions had to be made on what takes priority over what. ( Yeah,I know, the epitome of first world problems). So I couldn't PO Jaime, and had to settle for eventually picking it up down the road from a retailer. But this morning my wife gave me this:

With this hidden inside:

This was a wonderful surprise. I had no idea. So it looks like I will receiving mine with all the other threezero buyers after all. :)

The coloring book is awesome. It is extremely detailed and all illustrations are based off the book designs. Needless to say this is not for children and will take some serious patience and dedication.

image.jpeg

As usual they are failing with the head sculpts. Tyrion looked great (but those hands were awful). But the other head sculpts seem fairly amateurish by today's standards.

Sean

I think they lose it a touch in the jawline/cheeks. I guess it needs to be longer and not so round? But otherwise looks pretty great to me. Can't wait to add this figure to the display.

jaime_lannister_zpsezfxcnba.jpg

Back