Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder this Monday? Damn that was quick!

Nice to see Threezero keeping the price down on these.

If the final product looks like the proto and with the great price this is the homerun of homeruns!

Wow, I'm loving this figure. I really like both looks. I'm torn on which to display him in.

I was sold on this with the first pic, now I'm gonna be torn between the two looks when it's time to display it. EX or no I'll still order with Threezero to get the figure asap...

I've gotta say, the full reveal floored me. I can't remember the last time I was so impressed with a figure.

Say what you want about the Lannisters, but they can sure look the part:

media.jpg

The line would have to keep going for a long time to reach him, but after seeing Jaime I'm starting to wonder how a Threezero Tywin in complete armor would look :drool

Wow. I must admit this may be their best GoT figure yet. Like Kara I'm pretty floored by these new pics. He really looks great in AND out the armor. In fact I'm surprised how much I may prefer him OUT of the armor. And he's $160! Keep 'em coming threezero! :)

Also, they must be pretty proud of that head sculpt. This didn't take a close up like this with Tyrion, Ned or Jon.

very impressed! jamie was suppose to be an easy pass for me but dang... wants now. :clap

wish ned was in kings landing outfit now to fight this sans armor jaime.

Yeah, I'll break down and grab this one. The full-reveal pictures make it look like one hell of a figure.

This is by far my favorite so far, looks incredible. I can't seem to find the reveal on ThreeZero's facebook page. Where are these pictures from?

This is by far my favorite so far, looks incredible. I can't seem to find the reveal on ThreeZero's facebook page. Where are these pictures from?

I found it on a Chinese FB page with the description. Can't find it anymore now.

Gotta agree. This figure, the more I look at it, is just amazing at the price being released. A smirking sculpt would be great for an exclusive :)

So ordered next week. Not sure If i want 1 or 2.
Hope they make the swords metal rather that filmsy plastic.

Back