Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure, the likeness is fantastic and the attention to detail/ posing variety is wonderful!
Some crude photos of mine:

1f1f7ad85e2425a6d4b90fefee486f4c.jpg

76ae80f8fb4da2cff8d710ca28307753.jpg

6ab1f90e67ba6195f2b29de1188395ef.jpg

965a14597c61d08b26f354d35270e23a.jpg

fcefa75d39eb1ac5e029a90e94387844.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

^ Nice photos Pianoteam! :clap :clap He looks really good! :)

Looking forward to getting mine, although I expect that won't be until after Christmas now!

Mine arrived today!! :yess: Very nice surprise, as I didn't think I'd get him until the New Year! :woo

Great looking figure! :rock

My customized Jamie.

Still have a bit of work to do. Those coat lapels are essentially impossible to hold down. I might just buy a spare from Toy Anxiety and glue them. And those ugly ribbons holding the coat closed are definitely getting replaced.

My customized Jamie.

Still have a bit of work to do. Those coat lapels are essentially impossible to hold down. I might just buy a spare from Toy Anxiety and glue them. And those ugly ribbons holding the coat closed are definitely getting replaced.
Looks fantastic! Did you make the gold hand? Where can you get one? Its superb quality!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Finally opened mine and it is absolutely fantastic...

From the neck down.

I was hoping the sculpt was more accurate in hand but it isn't. Still seems noticeably off. Not as bad as Jon Snow. It's about as close as Ned...which I'd swap out in a New York minute if someone offered a good one.
3Z did an amazing job on the figure and the packaging. Really impressive. I'd like to make him a custom cape that'll hang more realistically but other than that, it's pretty damn good.

Just got mine a few days ago and i'm very happy. If you like knights in general, this is a must have.

Even if the head isn't perfect, it's better than Jon Snow's. The armor/suit/cape is very well made. I really like the fact that his gloves are made in separate parts, it makes the wrists super flexible.

The only thing i don't like is the three red straps on his jacket. I wanted to expose him without the armor, but the straps on mine are a big mess.

001.jpg
005.jpg
047.jpg
058.jpg
074.jpg
094.jpg
121.jpg
131.jpg

Ours arrived just in time for my wife's birthday(she's a New Years baby).Outfit and gear are outstanding(great scale mail);likeness is close enough for the wife(she ordered him,after all).Not exactly sure what's off about it,but as I said,my wife is satisfied with him and that is all that really matters.My only suggestion to improve him would be metal weapons. Looking forward to the Hound and Dani...P

Definitely one of ThreeZero's better figures. The tailoring is fantastic and a pretty good head sculpt too!

20161217_195309.jpg[/CENTER]

Got an email from Sideshow saying only 5 remaining in-stock. Used the rest of my reward points (after getting Leia for free) and only paid $104. Can't wait to display his next to Ned, Jon, and Ghost. Still need to pick up Tyrion.

Back