Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review! I wasn't sold on the initial in hand pics but he looks incredible in that video. Can't wait to get him.Threezero has knocked this line out of the park IMO (Jon Snow excepted). Great quality for the price. Roll on The Hound! Would love Oberyn next...

I'm sure it'll probably be Brienne.

15025578_1380077942003781_4970409006404830551_o.jpg
Painted by Smart Customs

https://www.facebook.com/SCORPIANZZ

After watching the youtube review I will be picking this up also, the face sculpt doesnt disappoint...would really like a kingsguard helmet also

Maybe that could be Jaime when he's 45 years old in a GoT spinoff called Old Man Jaime.

Lol... I had high hopes for a custom short hair Jaime, but yeah, this one looks way too old.

Still curious to see it on the figure.

I got Jaime today. I'm still going over him, so they'll be pictures later. For one thing though, I think they've made a step up in the head scupt department. The likeness is quite good in hand,imo. The overall detail and execution is better than the previous GoT sculpts. It's my personal favorite, better than Tyrions.

Last edited:
As expected the armor is made up of both hard plastic and rubber. I think you'll be able to tell which is which. The belts are rubber again which I don't care for at all. The soft leather underneath is very nice but has me worried for it's longevity. The boots are normal size! The scale of the boots are much better but the paint on them is very lackluster. Overall the armor has nice detail and I like to look at it. I haven't has any problems with the body and I'm keeping it unless something happens. The dagger and sword and corresponding scabbards all have nice detail with ok paint. The paint is passable but I think they certainly can do better in these regards. I really,really dig the sculpt. As I said earlier the Jaimes sculpt is definitely a step above the other GoT sculpts. The detail, paint and feel of the sculpt actually feels like it came from a high end company, albeit from the lower end of the spectrum. The likeness is there as well! To me it looks like threezero has heard some of the complaints and have responded.

I can only snap off one good pic today. I'm busy.

Ok, 56 then geez...my point still remains, that sculpt looks old.

Its not like Jaime is exactly a spring chicken or anything:

He may have looked a lot younger when the show began, but today the guy is middle aged and he looks it.

As expected the armor is made up of both hard plastic and rubber. I think you'll be able to tell which is which. The belts are rubber again which I don't care for at all. The soft leather underneath is very nice but has me worried for it's longevity. The boots are normal size! The scale of the boots are much better but the paint on them is very lackluster. Overall the armor has nice detail and I like to look at it. I haven't has any problems with the body and I'm keeping it unless something happens. The dagger and sword and corresponding scabbards all have nice detail with ok paint. The paint is passable but I think they certainly can do better in these regards. I really,really dig the sculpt. As I said earlier the Jaimes sculpt is definitely a step above the other GoT sculpts. The detail, paint and feel of the sculpt actually feels like it came from a high end company, albeit from the lower end of the spectrum. The likeness is there as well! To me it looks like threezero has heard some of the complaints and have responded.

I can only snap off one good pic today. I'm busy.

Looks great to me. I spent a good 15 minutes in The Hound thread earlier and it's clear to see Three Zero have stepped it up big time. Exciting times for GOT collectors. Now if only they could pick up the pace a tad...

e9e2d7fe72f65d11d6073e39fa988122.jpg

Here is a younger Jamie with the same outfit on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks good. Can't wait to have it in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back