Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they pushed back Jamie again for another month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came into this thread hoping that someone got a shipping notification. Dang it, Sartori! :mad:

Won't ship until Oct according to Sideshow. Maybe those who ordered directly from TZ might get it a bit early.

The wait for Hound with be brutal.

survive_zpsf417ec3d.gif

The wait for Hound with be brutal.

Na. I just ordered and stopped following the thread a long time ago. I'll just put it completely out of mind until it shows up at the door or a ship notification arrives (whichever comes first - tends to be pretty random with 3Z :) )

Jaime has no exclusive so I didn't bother going direct - when it ships I'll keep an eye on availability and hopefully pick him up at a discount next year.

Yup. Teased November 17 2015 - Pre-Order started Nov 23 @$190, Shipping Q3 2016. So it's 11 days late (minimum) right now.

Has anyone received any shipping notices? I remember last year when I received Jon Snow I didn't even get one.lol It was a surprise when he showed up on my doorstep.

I got a notice from sideshow saying it would be Nov. It says Nov - Dec on website. Last I've heard of anything.

Update on FB. Looks like the Kingslayer is next to ship. November! :clap

You can find our current November and December shipping schedule of threezerostore orders (unless mentioned differently) below :

For the releases, which are shipping late and passed their estimated shipping date, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and very thankful to everyone for their patience.

For recently shipped out releases, please allow several days for our customer service department to send out tracking notifications.

If you pre-ordered directly through us at threezerostore and have any questions about your orders, please contact our customer service department at [email protected] with your order number and they will do their best to help and answer on all your questions.

Please keep in mind that all the dates are subject to change.

Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister: November 2016
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth – Pinhead: December 2016
threezero meets DEVILROBOTS Samurai TO-FU: December 2016
Titanfall M-COR and IMC Ogre: December 2016

Recently shipped:
AMC The Walking Dead Rick Grimes
Crysis Prophet
Dorohedoro Caiman

Back