Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to get mine, I think the Figure looks Great and the outfit is perfect, can also see Jon in the sculpt and for price cant see how you can complain. When do other retailers usually start shipping as I ordered from somewhere else? thanks in advance:duff

^ Yeah, nice review ,jimmie.

Threezero just needs the crisp eye decals, the faint pink details in the corner of the eyes and the super gloss, then a machine-applied coat of paint for at least the base layers on the face. That's the HT recipe everyone craves.

Like I said earlier, I'm curious to know if anyone is going to repaint this. I'm curious to see what can be made out of this sculpt, if anything.

Like I said earlier, I'm curious to know if anyone is going to repaint this. I'm curious to see what can be made out of this sculpt, if anything.

I'm not saying it will make it look much more like Kit, but at the very least it would be above the majority of HT offerings. HT's "amazing paintwork" doesn't help many of their sculpts look any more like the actors than if they had no paint at all. :)

^ Yeah, nice review ,jimmie.

The guy who repainted my Ned is going to repaint this one as well. For free. :yess:
He's curious to see if the likeness is there and I'm not going to turn down a free repaint.

Has anyone else who ordered the exclusive not had it ship yet? My status is still "processing" at the 3Z website.
I just emailed Threezero and they responded with a tracking number about a minute later, and Jon should be here Monday :). Can't fault them on their customer service. My order still says "processing" as well.

Has anyone else who ordered the exclusive not had it ship yet? My status is still "processing" at the 3Z website.

Don't rely on that status update on their site. It's always messed up and unreliable. Never really updates at all.

Your best is to just send them an email with your order number and ask, that's if that's where you bought it from directly.

Stock for these are still not out in HK yet. Guess I'll be waiting for it after Chinese New Years. The same applies to the TMNT from the same company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday. I don't agree, at all, with the criticisms this figure has been getting. It's awesome, and Ghost is pretty cool too. For what it's worth, my other half says Jon might be the best figure in my collection, and I own 7 Hot Toys as well as the Tyrion in this line.

Do an image search on Google. There are loads of pictures. For anyone to think there was only one strap is just lazy research. Could Threezero have made the front part of the outfit a little higher to hide or obscure the bottom strap? Yup, they sure could have. But the straps are correct.

Apart from the paint, I'd say this is on par or above most recent releases from HT, certainly any of the SW releases. HT goes the opostite direction and makes feet too small sometimes and they have yet to release a SW head sculpt that looks anything like the actor - this Kit is no worse. Threezero just needs the crisp eye decals, the faint pink details in the corner of the eyes and the super gloss, then a machine-applied coat of paint for at least the base layers on the face. That's the HT recipe everyone craves.

no the straps are not correct ffs, as i said there are 2 straps, but one is bellow the chest plate.

Jon_Snow_in_The_Children.jpg

10993-lten63.jpg

screen_shot_2015-05-31_at_11.13.25_pm.jpg

all 1 strap visable

no the straps are not correct ffs, as i said there are 2 straps, but one is bellow the chest plate.

View attachment 243381

View attachment 243382

View attachment 243383

all 1 strap visible

They are referring to your post below. You're pretty explicit that there is one strap, and not two straps but only one visible. If that is what you meant it didn't come off that way.

hey guys, not received mine yet, but im gutted by these pics... it just looks wrong on so many levels.

1) the beard.. where is it?
2) has he been on a sun bed?
3) whats with the 2 gigantic straps under his chin? its 1 strap, ONE!!
4) the direwolf, well that can stay in the box

i still think 3 zero are great at what the do, but they need to listen to people. they didnt in this case.

The guy who repainted my Ned is going to repaint this one as well. For free. :yess:
He's curious to see if the likeness is there and I'm not going to turn down a free repaint.

Really?? Well good for you, man! Very, very cool of him to do this. I really want to see a repaint but I do NOT want to pay for it. :lol And what's really awesome about this is he's a splendid painter. A level of quality that you wouldn't think you'd get for free EVER. Whenever I get around to pulling together cash for Ned's repaint your guy is the painter I'm going to. I can never keep his username straight in my head. I checked the Members list. Is it Mus_Musculus?

Okay so I have become a bit ballsier in my collecting these days and in this case I have dirtied up Snows face and darkened his beard...instantly its better in my book.
The hair needs attention next and I have also bought some hobby snow which I will sprinkle on his robe to highlight his presence.
These couple of tweeks and Im in love with the figure.....it has crap loads of presence on the shelf.

Honestly felt a little underwhelmed when i opened up the box but now thats done a 360.12648199_10153358756058193_828952852_n.jpg12659607_10153358756188193_1396143969_n.jpg12660318_10153358756163193_1423266861_n.jpg12647848_10153358756113193_1867437276_n.jpg

Looks amazing, thanks for all the photos and reviews. I think he looks way better without the cloak on. More details show up.

Back