Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I'll bother getting the Exclusive but Jon looks decent so I'll be picking him up.

Anyone planning on buying Asmus horses to display with GOT figures? Not many 12" figure horses out there.

Anyone planning on buying Asmus horses to display with GOT figures? Not many 12" figure horses out there.

I have one of them already. Got it last week when it was released. The brown version. I posted some pics in the Lord of the rings thread.

Not bad. I'm not too bothered with a smallish Ghost. Looks about equivalent to SSC's Timber. In-hand, that thing was huge. If it were much bigger, it would be harder to find display space for it. I am more bothered with the sculpt, though. Would be nice if Iminime considers releasing their superior sculpt only, though Denny may not do it for fear of raising the ire of HBO/3Zero.

Jon Snow looks great - but Iminime's sculpt was perfect imo - they should take a look at Iminime's sculpt that unfortunately was never released

Jon Snow looks great. However, if they are going to release the Dire Wolves, they need to fix the sizing. If this is not addressed now, we are going to end up with every Dire Wolf (assuming there will be others) that are all too small.

And Arya's assuming she comes back to westeros. Which has been terrifying the riverlands and westerlands at the head of a massive pack of wolves. THUGLIFE.

There's a better chance of them releasing a multi-pack of Oberyn's daughters. :) (which is zero)

I'm getting the EX for sure. Ghost could use a little improvement and be larger, but he's not bad.

Back