Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the original promo pics, the beard on the final is barely there. It was actually black, now it's just a light dusting.

Not too excited about this line anymore. The Hound was my most wanted figure, but imagine how sloppy his burn and beard would look.

I'm still waiting to get mine in hand but the pics show a lot of flaws. For the record I was impressed with tyrion but it ended there. Ned's head was way rough too and the paint was also aweful. I thought the Walter white looked terrible too.

Threezero needs to up their game, there's knockoff companies putting better stuff out.

They are doing ok with the outfits on GOT (Walter white looks terrible) but that's where it ends. Hands and boot replacements and head replacements for the GOT line... Enough to wish someone was had the lisence.

They should hire some better talent and put more time and money into their product.. Charge more too.

Over a hundred but under two gets you nothing of any value... You spend a large portion of money anyways, the standard 225 or whatever is not that big a difference you might as well get something quality out of it at the end of the day.

Two fairly great figures for a relatively cheap price = Great line! In for the long haul!

One very solid figure with a meh head sculpt = pass on the the entire line.

They should hire some better talent and put more time and money into their product.. Charge more too.

That's totally off the mark, IMO. They've shown they have the talent and can deliver a superior product at the current price points. Consistency with every figure being held up to the same standard from head to toe is what's missing.

hey guys, not received mine yet, but im gutted by these pics... it just looks wrong on so many levels.

1) the beard.. where is it?
2) has he been on a sun bed?
3) whats with the 2 gigantic straps under his chin? its 1 strap, ONE!!
4) the direwolf, well that can stay in the box

i still think 3 zero are great at what the do, but they need to listen to people. they didnt in this case.

i still think 3 zero are great at what the do, but they need to listen to people. they didnt in this case.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here (because I LOVE doing it) - which people should they listen to? There are far more people with bad advice than good, especially on Facebook. These things can't be made by committee. ;)

BTW, you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you don't unpack Ghost.

i agree, but when its totally wrong. whats bad advice? are any of my points invalid?

Right or wrong, they're all invalid because you haven't opened the boxes yet to look for yourself. But that's still all besides the point. If Threezero knows who to listen to, that means they already know what they're doing. Their priorities aren't necessarily the same as anyone else's, so let's just stop playing around in fantasy what-if land and deal with the facts. There's a custom head being developed, time to jump on the interest list.

hey guys, not received mine yet, but im gutted by these pics... it just looks wrong on so many levels.

1) the beard.. where is it?
2) has he been on a sun bed?
3) whats with the 2 gigantic straps under his chin? its 1 strap, ONE!!
4) the direwolf, well that can stay in the box

Wow, i hadn't noticed the 1 strap or 2. Now that you pointed it out it seems like a glaring error unless it was based on something he wore briefly (like Tyrion's dagger).

The beard could be a little bit thicker but in the early seasons it was heavy stubble rather than a full beard he has in season 5.

You guys are harsh. I'm sure ThreeZero is trying their best. I would hate to be a company trying to put everything I could into making something and it just getting ripped for not being 100% perfect. Have you guys ever tried anything on this level? If you have then you know nothing ever turns out how you want it to, but you do your best. And if you haven't just try, please try to sculpt a face and paint it for yourself. It's so hard, only a few in this world can get it perfect.

You guys are harsh. I'm sure ThreeZero is trying their best. I would hate to be a company trying to put everything I could into making something and it just getting ripped for not being 100% perfect. Have you guys ever tried anything on this level? If you have then you know nothing ever turns out how you want it to, but you do your best. And if you haven't just try, please try to sculpt a face and paint it for yourself. It's so hard, only a few in this world can get it perfect.

I dont think its harsh at all. They are in the business to make money off of us. We are buying them with our money.

If this figure and their business model is what they are doing their best, then nope try harder.

Are they trying their best to make more money or trying their best to make a better figure?

Imagine spending $800 for the turtles, then having to get them repainted lol.

Some of the cheaper unlicensed figures have better paint application and sharper sculpt details. My favorite non-HT is the AF Dredd, I believe it was around $130 when it first released. Apart from the questionable hands and gloves, it's a fantastic figure.

I think it depends what "outfit" he's wearing. There are pictures with only one buckle or maybe the buckle is hidden under another leather piece.
image.jpeg

Back