Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I can think of. It just got shipped out today and will be here Monday, really fast for overseas. I don't see anything newly charged from my credit card that would indicate any purchases recently from China. Only pre orders are from Threezero, Bigbadtoystore, and Timewalkertoys. Threezero is China. Crossing fingers hoping its John Snow. Will find out soon.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If its not jon snow, ill be filing a paypal claim for whatever this is cause I haven't ordered anything overseas haha

OK, two people with the same message from DHL does lend more credibility to the source of the package. I looked at the posts so quickly I first thought MrMaster's was a cut-and-paste quote of the previous one but missing new content. :)

Where are you guys located? DHL is unlike other Threezero orders I've received, but maybe they're flipping for faster service to make up for the extra delays. Hope there's no additional financial burden WRT tax/fees, as DHL are notorious for skimming and padding.

I ordered May 14th at 9:10PM Eastern - can't remember if that was the first night it went up or not.

international shipments require signature correct? anyone have experience picking up from a dhl hub?

Hmm I got a text from DHL that I am receiving a package from CHENGDING TEXTILE MACHINERYCO, originating from Guangzhou Guangzhou China, Monday Feb 1st. Could this be John Snow?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I got one as well. Expected delivery on Monday.

Wow, everyone with their text. Sure sounds fast and DHL for threezero sounds like a first.

Plus if this shipment is true, it sure seems to be faster than the stock in HK

People are getting shipping notices already?! I hope I get mine soon!

no notification yet for me via email. also ordered ex.

As did I. Wondering about the folks that have shipping texts. Checked my account and the order still says processing.

dont think that will change, stays the same even after you have it inhand. is like that with 3A site so assuming same for 3Z.

Back