Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His name in FB is Holly Jeffords. I sent him a message asking for a different way to contact him, I'll let you know when I have some info.

His name in FB is Holly Jeffords. I sent him a message asking for a different way to contact him, I'll let you know when I have some info.

Well, that name had a familiar ring for some reason... and sure enough, I know who this is. Used to be Nenya here, now Lumos. Small world. I bought a Gamora figure from Nenya almost 2 years ago. I still can't reach out on FB but I did send a PM here and an email.

Thanks mikeljanin

Last edited:
Well, that name had a familiar ring for some reason... and sure enough, I know who this is. Used to be Nenya here, now Lumos. Small world. I bought a Gamora figure from Nenya almost 2 years ago. I still can't reach out on FB but I did send a PM here and an email.

Thanks mikeljanin

Says it's sold, but never answered to my message. Good luck!

B&W
0fa37f2fb98fdcd79957d16dc451326e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Very happy to finally add the Crow Snow to my collection.

Yes, I know, got to get a head.... and boots.... and gloves.... still, I just love this outfit most for Jon Snow.

Jon 2.jpg

Mine will never look like TheFiends.... but maybe, just maybe I can get close.

So while waiting for the new head for my King of the North, I picked up the longclaw keychain. I added black to the middle to bring out the damascas details. The wolf comes in a grey so I painted and weathered that. The problem I had is to make the eyes look like gems. After wandering the hobby store I decided to use a glob of glue and the herpes of the craft world fine red glitter. I think it came out pretty good just may need to add a little more glitter to make it stand out more. If you chose to do this the scabbard will fit but you will need to heat it up a little and work it in slowly. The original scabbard is too small.
52b2671dea3db6a73c8523714d3bf1a3.jpg
cce94bc17d9daddabaa62f1cdd607d88.jpg
b130b70f9e42cd5be1ca5c3c68181cf1.jpg
78f7e09d8861909c92ad325a7740f5cb.jpg
1b5b5008e9dcc75ec37e2f309d7c8d55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So while waiting for the new head for my King of the North, I picked up the longclaw keychain. I added black to the middle to bring out the damascas details. The wolf comes in a grey so I painted and weathered that. The problem I had is to make the eyes look like gems. After wandering the hobby store I decided to use a glob of glue and the herpes of the craft world fine red glitter. I think it came out pretty good just may need to add a little more glitter to make it stand out more. If you chose to do this the scabbard will fit but you will need to heat it up a little and work it in slowly. The original scabbard is too small.
52b2671dea3db6a73c8523714d3bf1a3.jpg
cce94bc17d9daddabaa62f1cdd607d88.jpg
b130b70f9e42cd5be1ca5c3c68181cf1.jpg
78f7e09d8861909c92ad325a7740f5cb.jpg
1b5b5008e9dcc75ec37e2f309d7c8d55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nice job, it turned out well. For the scabbard, maybe some leather type material to cover the blue inner part or just paint it black with a leather effect.

Yes, I know, got to get a head.... and boots.... and gloves.... still, I just love this outfit most for Jon Snow.

View attachment 480917

When I receive the S8 Jon version, I might have some Statsmann gloves and boots for sale, I don't know what price yet. They're the same as the stock ones just smaller which go quite well with crow Jon.

View attachment 480917

Congrats, Wor-Gar!! That's my favorite version of Jon as well but I settled for the 2.0 version.

When I receive the S8 Jon version, I might have some Statsmann gloves and boots for sale, I don't know what price yet. They're the same as the stock ones just smaller which go quite well with crow Jon.

I could be very interested. Please let me know when you are ready and have a price in mind. Thanks!

Congrats, Wor-Gar!! That's my favorite version of Jon as well but I settled for the 2.0 version.

Thanks. Yeah, I never expected to get this. But ebay made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Back