Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty confident they'll make it.

They teased it just to see if there was any interest and it was one of the most popular subject on OSK in the last two weeks (and Eleven only sells on OSK).

People want this badly, there's money to be made.

True but there is also the most notoriously vicious set of attorneys to beware of, HBO's legal department lets literally nothing slip through the cracks. I've seen them completely shut down bootleggers of the smallest kind in the past.

^^^ Yup. Remember happened to the old IMINIME Jon Snow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That was a full figure, though, which was competing directly with a full figure from their licensed partner. It's a little harder for the lawyers to shut down head sculpts because you can always make the argument that it's a not necessarily a sculpt of the character (which they own) but rather a sculpt of the actor (who they don't). I mean, it's all semantics, but legally speaking it's an important distinction.

I know Eleven have made very limited and expensive sculpts before, but can someone tell me who the sculpts were and how many did they do like that?

I know Eleven have made very limited and expensive sculpts before, but can someone tell me who the sculpts were and how many did they do like that?

I don't think anyone knows numbers, but recent Eleven Logan headsculpts were sold on OneSixthKit and for only like $35 shipped. So not expensive at all.

That was a full figure, though, which was competing directly with a full figure from their licensed partner. It's a little harder for the lawyers to shut down head sculpts because you can always make the argument that it's a not necessarily a sculpt of the character (which they own) but rather a sculpt of the actor (who they don't). I mean, it's all semantics, but legally speaking it's an important distinction.

The thing is HBO doesn't fool around with semantics. They will come after anything and everything hard. They basically ruined Denny's business.

I tried to sell a Nucky Thompson head on ebay. One of the Inigo sculpts. Ebay canceled the listing and the note was that it was in violation of copyright infringement. I resisted it as Steve Buschemi and I still got the same note.

They completely shut down the torrenting systems. Which is not a bad thing, I don't advocate for that but I remember back in the day one of the most disturbing things to ever happen to me was when I was trying to watch boardwalk empire. This was pre iTunes being what it is now, pre-HBO Go, Pre On demand. The first season had ended about a year prior ago and I was a subscriber to HBO through time Warner. Still I could not watch this damn thing no matter how hard I tried.

They took their sweet ass time releasing DVDs, like I said no on demand or iTunes. I had no choice but to torrent it. Anyways one day I came home and my MAC was completely overtaken with this blue screen with a warning from HBO legal saying they have flagged my computer for illegally downloading HBO content and would have 24 hours to completely remove it from my machine before legal action would be taken. It freaked me out. I've never had anything happen like that since and still don't know how that happened.

I think that's Vimal & Eleven, the Punisher Jon Bernthal head. If I'm not mistaken that's more expensive than usual eleven's head. It's about $50-60 I don't remember. They did it again but full figure, Netflix Luke Cage.

The thing is HBO doesn't fool around with semantics. They will come after anything and everything hard. They basically ruined Denny's business.

I tried to sell a Nucky Thompson head on ebay. One of the Inigo sculpts. Ebay canceled the listing and the note was that it was in violation of copyright infringement. I resisted it as Steve Buschemi and I still got the same note.

They completely shut down the torrenting systems. Which is not a bad thing, I don't advocate for that but I remember back in the day one of the most disturbing things to ever happen to me was when I was trying to watch boardwalk empire. This was pre iTunes being what it is now, pre-HBO Go, Pre On demand. The first season had ended about a year prior ago and I was a subscriber to HBO through time Warner. Still I could not watch this damn thing no matter how hard I tried.

They took their sweet ass time releasing DVDs, like I said no on demand or iTunes. I had no choice but to torrent it. Anyways one day I came home and my MAC was completely overtaken with this blue screen with a warning from HBO legal saying they have flagged my computer for illegally downloading HBO content and would have 24 hours to completely remove it from my machine before legal action would be taken. It freaked me out. I've never had anything happen like that since and still don't know how that happened.

Wow man I never knew that they could do that to a personal computer. So scary I would freaked out too if that happened to me.

Completed re-hair Jon Snow.

IMG_20180404_164351.jpg

Now if eleven could just put out the pre-order on his custom head.

HBO can't do any of that to someone's computer. Sounds like a virus. I have HBO but like to watch shows on my time, I stream it for free off of an app on my phone that has everything, never had a problem.

That was my guess. Could you post a pic of the wolf besides a Threezero figure (like Jon Snow, if possible)?

I can post a pic when i get back home on saturday.

I didn't want that wolf, but the guy who sold me Snow tossed it in the deal. I still display both together, but the wolf looks more like a season 2-3 Ghost lol.

This is the cellphone pic he sent me :

received_10155090375686230.jpg

I can post a pic when i get back home on saturday.

I didn't want that wolf, but the guy who sold me Snow tossed it in the deal. I still display both together, but the wolf looks more like a season 2-3 Ghost lol.

This is the cellphone pic he sent me :

View attachment 410616

Mmmh, that's not the MrZ wolf. That one is walking, and has the head looking forward, while the MrZ is standing, and looking to his right. I think the MrZ is a bit bigger than this one.

Mmmh, that's not the MrZ wolf. That one is walking, and has the head looking forward, while the MrZ is standing, and looking to his right. I think the MrZ is a bit bigger than this one.

Hmm you're right, i thought Mr. Z and Flirty Girl were the same company. Still too small though. Ghost should be at least a bit taller than Snow's waist.

Back