Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...will this head fit right on the Jon Snow body:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/131569481937?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I just want to make sure...because I loved his season 6 look more

You'll need an adapter.

20170107_135325.jpg

just got fullmetals awesome Longclaw in, love it! Just need to upgrade the belt now with Raveneye's custom and he'll be all done

as much as i bag on the threezero stock version, the outfit and cape are still top notch. also using modded darth maul gloves for Jon now

MJ1_5860.jpg
MJ1_5862.jpg

just got fullmetals awesome Longclaw in, love it! Just need to upgrade the belt now with Raveneye's custom and he'll be all done

as much as i bag on the threezero stock version, the outfit and cape are still top notch. also using modded darth maul gloves for Jon now

View attachment 315159
View attachment 315160

Looks awesome man, haha that's funny I'm using those gloves too for my Jon, they work perfect.

View attachment 315159
View attachment 315160
Wonderful job! It looks great!

Is that metal sword the one that was posted on ebay going for a hefty price (about as much as a figure itself)?
Also which boots are those that you are using?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Good find, BlackWidow 89! I'll be curious to know how the scale compares with ThreeZero's Snow. Obviously, slightly overscale would be better in this case for the dire wolf.

Ah... yup. Too small. Thanks for the pic for comparison. Even though Ghost was the runt of the litter, he would still come to at least the thighs, maybe even the waist. Ghost would be about 9 hands high (or 3 ft).

Back