Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yeah, they are very close. The real 1:1 sword is so massive that it looks bizarre anyway, and the letter opener is so close in scale to the 3Zero Ice that I don't think it would make much difference.

Now where to find one for a decent price?!

Sean

no prob.
i got mine at a local barnes and noble, def check there if you have one nearby most likely instock.

online-

-thinkgeek
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1...R5kEkNWbrLRLZlJ0jSlQFjyha6VO8aHZu9BoCwe7w_wcB

-hbo(sign up for newsletter get %10 off first order)
Game of Thrones Ice Letter Opener | House Stark | HBO Shop

Finally got around to opening mine this morning. Can't wait to add Snow and the King Slayer.

105_0011_zpslyxpnbow.jpg

Use promo code THANKYOU and the sword goes down to $17.99.
The code lasts until tomorrow.
Then it's about $24 shipped at the lowest option.

I decided to give Eddard the real hair treatment and I repainted his head, changed his huge boots and painted his gloves.

View attachment 240204

View attachment 240203

Looks amazing.

The hair sculpt is the only qualm I have with this figure. How did you get the hair piece off? Is there a tutorial online on how do hair like that or do you have any pointers?

Looks amazing.

The hair sculpt is the only qualm I have with this figure. How did you get the hair piece off? Is there a tutorial online on how do hair like that or do you have any pointers?

The hair is one piece, glued on. I just pulled it off. But the issue is you are basically left with a face and nothing else. I got an old bald sculpt and cut out the face and put Starks in its place and cemented it in.

As for a tutorial, I use the "Morezmore" method. She has a blog. More of a doll maker, but same theory. Just google her and you will find her site. I think she has at least two tutorials on hairing-with plenty of pics. She also sells the lamb wool in eBay. Same name.

The hair is one piece, glued on. I just pulled it off. But the issue is you are basically left with a face and nothing else. I got an old bald sculpt and cut out the face and put Starks in its place and cemented it in.

As for a tutorial, I use the "Morezmore" method. She has a blog. More of a doll maker, but same theory. Just google her and you will find her site. I think she has at least two tutorials on hairing-with plenty of pics. She also sells the lamb wool in eBay. Same name.

Thanks! That is a great tutorial. I think I need to pick up a spare Ned head to try it on though just in case.

Sorry for the necro-post. Finally caved and got this off Amazon. 130.00 bucks but I opened an Amazon credit card and got credited 70 bucks so I paid roughly 60 bucks for this.

Easily worth double that so congrats! I actually like this figure a lot. Could have used rooted hair but overall not a bad figure and for what you paid a steal.

Finally picked up Ned for under AUD$200 last week. Glad to have all 3 od the figures released so far. I think the sculpt is pretty decent, I think the body is a bit cheap though and the hand pegs are not very good. Also the plastic cuffs are a bit on the cheap side, they would have been better in fabric. I have him sitting on a 1/6 Iron Throne so I'm happy with that pose.

Back