Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think, within a month's time, some people may have this in hand.

I'm so glad I have it on pre-order from them and don't have to go through the wait and stress of buying from a different store! Tyrion is cool and all, turned out great, but this Ned should be a truly awesome figure with his swords and outfit!

agreed, love Tyrion but the fighting poses with Ned will be cool. also cloak on or off, with ice or w/o. more pose options etc :clap

cloak on Ice in hands will be default but very much looking forward to posing him sans cloak with the 2 other swords in fighting like stances. will have to rewatch the ned vs jayme scene in prep.

that is if i can get one, on wait list :pray:

agreed, love Tyrion but the fighting poses with Ned will be cool. also cloak on or off, with ice or w/o. more pose options etc :clap

cloak on Ice in hands will be default but very much looking forward to posing him sans cloak with the 2 other swords in fighting like stances. will have to rewatch the ned vs jayme scene in prep.

that is if i can get one, on wait list :pray:

I always thought this pose was epic:
https://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26200000/got-game-of-thrones-26200829-2000-1333.jpg

I'll probably try to recreate that for starters.

Is the fur on the ThreeZero figure supposed to be the same badger-like thing in that photo? Might need a little black airbrushing.

I received a email this morning from sideshow that my wait list has converted and it will be charged and shipped tomorrow. :yess:

I received a email this morning from sideshow that my wait list has converted and it will be charged and shipped tomorrow. :yess:

You might want to double check which order they're talking about, it almost certainly can't be Ned Stark. Certainly threezero would have announced that it was ready, or we would've seen more in hand photos from the Asian bloggers before SSC got it in stock.

You might want to double check which order they're talking about, it almost certainly can't be Ned Stark. Certainly threezero would have announced that it was ready, or we would've seen more in hand photos from the Asian bloggers before SSC got it in stock.

Sorry dude. But it's true

Perhaps Chiefrocka can post up your email here and shut these guys up? haha

This figure is coming out sooner or later, whats a few weeks wait going to do?

I'm not too bothered about the wait, i don't even have Tyrion yet from my local supplier

I just find it very hard to believe SSC have these in hand ready to ship, when not 1 has left from threezero direct yet

Sorry dude. But it's true

I'm reminded of the guy who swore that Amazon confirmed that they would have Tyrion on October 15. . . that didn't end up so well for him.

There is also the possibility that you were sent a form e-mail about wait list conversions, that is not specific to any product. My wait list conversion for R2-D2 happened a few months ago, and it said they "expect to charge and ship within 7 to 14 days", but that never happened until three weeks ago.

Either way, your Ned Stark is not shipping tomorrow. It's impossible. We would have heard from threezero if this were ready to ship. Not saying you're wrong, but Sideshow's e-mail to you was not accurate.

I'm not too bothered about the wait, i don't even have Tyrion yet from my local supplier

I just find it very hard to believe SSC have these in hand ready to ship, when not 1 has left from threezero direct yet

I know what you mean, just kids. SSC tends to get them late before the supplier and even the local retailers here in HK. Plus with all the ports issues over there, its gonna be even later than usual.

Its officially chinese new years in china, so any last min shipping would had been done these last few days. It seems most likley things will pick up again mid to end of next week. March to be on the safe side. If you followed, even some threeA and Hottoys products have been pushed back. This is always the case in Feb every year.

The world would be flipped on its head if customers receiver orders from a North American retailer before manufacturer-direct orders.

Been trying to upload the email but can't seem to figure it out On my phone. Basically it says my wait has converted and will turn live and my card charged on 2/19. Also says if the item is a preorder (which it is)will be shipped in 14 days. But that last comment is usually standard for processing emails. I will post a pic as soon as it hits my doorstep. Lol

Idk maybe I'm reading it wrong, but they did say I would be charged tomorrow. They don't charge you unless it's ready to ship

Back