Threezero Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mediame

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 7.39.55 PM.png

They still doing this line? Is it one figure every 2 years at this point?

That wasn’t hard to do. He killed the line with his awfulness. This just goes to show they didn’t have to reinvent the wheel and give him a new look that was just wrong.
I wouldn't call him awful, just not as good as "interpretation" :)

Love it! Headsculpt is fantastic! I hate how slow ThreeZero is and I was hoping the next would be a Joe (Lady Jaye or Flint) instead of ANOTHER Cobra character. But this definitely is pushing me to sell my Sideshow one. I'll really have to start getting them out the door.

And if Firefly is any indication, they're probably ditching their in-house bodies and instead using DAMToys bodys for future releases which I'd be extremely happy about if that is the case as I really don't care for ThreeZero's base bodies.

Destro looks pretty good. I am really happy with FireFly and hope Destro doesn't take too long for release. I really want this line to continue. I want some character's we haven't gotten in 1/6th. Really want Mutt and Junkyard.

I don't know about this one, I hate the unnecessary printed fabric top and the proportions seem a little janky in these new shots. His torso is longer but needs broader shoulders now.

I don't know about this one, I hate the unnecessary printed fabric top and the proportions seem a little janky in these new shots. His torso is longer but needs broader shoulders now.
LOL compared to Sideshow's it's a masterpiece. I actually like the outfit. Looks like some high tech Kevlar jacket or something Destro would wear as a weapons supplier. I wish they had placed the belt on him properly in the display pics. Again, the TZ Firefly body I have is great so here's hoping Destro has the same body or one taller and slightly more muscular. I'm impressed with both these new designs. The mask sculpt is next to perfect

Back