Threezero 1/6 White Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0284.JPG

Total surprise! Didn't expect it so soon! The figure looks really FANTASTIC! Impressive detail in outfit and headsculpt. The eyes are creepy and super realistic. The outfit is made of cloth, not flexible plastic. Height is a bit taller than The Hound. The head can't look up because of the back hair limiting range, but other than that it's an amazing figure!
IMG_20190205_145924.jpgIMG_20190205_145931.jpgIMG_20190205_145945.jpgIMG_20190205_150004.jpg
15493759652503720610849085918739.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa. I didn't expect him to be this tall. They don't seem that tall on the show. I mean they tower over Kit Harrington, but then so does Sansa. (He's a wee slip of a thing.)

If he's that tall, I suppose he doesn't really need to look up! :lol

I honestly don't remember how tall they are, but I know that, when I ordered my custom Night King, it was a concern of mine if he would be tall enough. I guess I did some research back then. As for the head looking up, after playing a bit with him, it's doable thanks to the neck joint, so not too bad. Now I need a body and a second headsculpt so I can do both Walkers, the regular and the nude one. And a rotten horse. And an undead dragon, of course. :p

I definitely want a White Walker for my GOT collection, but this guy's face looks too unthreatening, like someone's grandfather who got caught in a Polar Vortex. That Night King head sculpt is more like it.

Back