Threezero 1/6 White Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose all you really need is a second head and a generic body and you could do both looks. And maybe an extra weapon.

I'd love it if some industrious sculptor out there would consider making a few of these heads ...

Whitewalker2.jpg

I think that one was howling because he got caught naked.

Kind of wish they went with white rooted hair. Be simple enough to mat it down.

I love the "bear feets" in the description. :lol

Game Of Thrones – White Walker (Deluxe version)

1/6th Scale Game of Thrones- WHITE WALKER collectible details:
•13 inches (~33cm) tall articulated figure featuring
tailored clothing with fine detailed textures.
•New white waker body
•Life like head
•Shoulder armour
•Chest armour
•Forearm covers x 1 pair
•Boots x 1 pair
•Spear
•Upper clothes
•Pants
•Fabric belt
•Relax hands x 1 pair
•Grip hands x 1 pair

Deluxe version:
•Dress
•Bear feets x 1 pair

The estimate shipping date: 4th quarter 2018
All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale
Orders are not transferable to third parties

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

Last edited:
The shoulder joints don't look like they are going to be ball and socket. Might significantly restrict movement. Interesting.

I have a funny feeling that this figure has been in development for quite some time... that they were going to originally go with the more primitive look but, after the Hardhome episode decided to add the clothing as an afterthought.

The reason I say this is he looks more natural shirtless... he looks a bit chunky with the clothes.

Still, a first day order for me.

I wonder if they'll be selling the "deluxe" version through their website exclusively. They have with other exclusives in the past, however 3Z just put both the regular and deluxe versions of the Walking Dead Glenn figure on BBTS. (Though he's not up at all on Sideshow yet.)

The shoulder joints don't look like they are going to be ball and socket. Might significantly restrict movement. Interesting.

I have a funny feeling that this figure has been in development for quite some time... that they were going to originally go with the more primitive look but, after the Hardhome episode decided to add the clothing as an afterthought.

The reason I say this is he looks more natural shirtless... he looks a bit chunky with the clothes.

Still, a first day order for me.

It’s definitely been years in the works. I saw a post on Insta from the guy who sculpted the head and he said on the post it was work he had done years ago. In any case, I think this looks incredible. Don’t think I need 2 though it is tempting....

A really cool addition to this fig would have been a second head with light up blue eyes. I realize that it would probably affect price but still...could have added it to the deluxe

I think he looks terrific, and the deluxe options means I'll be getting 2 of them, one for displaying with full clothes and the other naked. Adding a bit of hair will be easy on those, and also I'm sure we'll have someone doing an alternate sculpt at any point.

Ok all these new releases! But Mulder and especially Scully do not know anything anymore !!!! :impatient:

Easy pick up for me, will get the deluxe version and display him with the skirt, I've already preordered the Night King 2.0 from Oscar so that one is gonna stay fully clothed.

Their shipping speed is all over the place though. Sometimes I can get it within just a few days and other times it takes weeks. I got my Michonne yesterday and today TA is already parting her out :lol so she definitely took longer than normal.

Tomorrow's the big day. :D

Anyone preordering direct? How long between release from ThreeZero does it take before BBTS gets their allotment?

The big day for me will probably be when BBTS lists these. They seem to be getting the deluxe and regular versions now. I would rather wait a bit longer than pay everything up front. I hate doing that.

Pre-ordered the Deluxe Version directly from Threezero. I want him in my hands as soon as possible.

I hate waiting for my toys.

Back