Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MacFarlane likely got the idea from a resin garage kit of Scully called "Actress X" that came out a few years before MacFarlane even had a toy company.

It does have the unfortunate, comical effect of making Mulder look like he just got hired and this is photo day...

So quick question. For the two guns that come with this figure, are they both supposed to have functional slides and removable magazines? On my figure, only one of the slides work, and only one of the magazines can be removed. I'm assuming this is supposed to be the case, but does anyone have a different experience?

I dunno he started making toys in 94. He's around a while.

Yes but he and others like NECA took huge cues from the garage kit hobby that was thriving in the early 90's. They realized there was a market for figures that weren't Star Wars or Batman. Characters like Freddie Kruger or Snake Pliskeen didn't seem like viable subjects for "toys", but the popularity of kits of those figures lit a spark.

So quick question. For the two guns that come with this figure, are they both supposed to have functional slides and removable magazines? On my figure, only one of the slides work, and only one of the magazines can be removed. I'm assuming this is supposed to be the case, but does anyone have a different experience?

Mine arrived yesterday. Both pistols have working slides and removable magazines. The magazine in the PPK was easier to remove than the P226.

I think my wife got me this as a christmas present, looking forward to it. Its not the exclusive version obviously but I wouldnt have posed him with the coat anyways.

Yes but he and others like NECA took huge cues from the garage kit hobby that was thriving in the early 90's. They realized there was a market for figures that weren't Star Wars or Batman. Characters like Freddie Kruger or Snake Pliskeen didn't seem like viable subjects for "toys", but the popularity of kits of those figures lit a spark.

As someone with literally no knowledge of the garage kit scene; there any resources or books about the era?

Mine arrived yesterday. Both pistols have working slides and removable magazines. The magazine in the PPK was easier to remove than the P226.

Thank you! Guess I'll just have to try apply more pressure on those parts.

Hello! My wife got me this figure as a early christmas present. I absolutely love it but are the ankle joints a little loose by default or is there something wrong with mine? I can make them swivel in any which way but when I get him standing I feel like any reasonable amount of pressure will make him fall over. I already ordered a box of 1/6 figure stands but just wanna know if mine is defective.

Hello! My wife got me this figure as a early christmas present. I absolutely love it but are the ankle joints a little loose by default or is there something wrong with mine? I can make them swivel in any which way but when I get him standing I feel like any reasonable amount of pressure will make him fall over. I already ordered a box of 1/6 figure stands but just wanna know if mine is defective.
His body is pretty loose.

Thanks for the quick response. I got home from work and kinda messed with it a bit and it seems fine for what it is. Look forward to getting my stands in and getting him setup. Right now hes taking a nap on some tissue paper till I feel comfortable standing him up.

8A7AF71F-103F-4902-B2EC-39CA5D0368EC.jpg

Back