Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41620657_1884462448256285_3932275862492620341_n.jpg

And just another PSA because I cannot stress this enough, ALWAYS UNBUTTON THAT LAST SUIT JACKET BUTTON

Why should we unbutton?

Sorry, did I miss something mentioned in this thread? I assume it's a wear or tear issue... like never pose seamless bodies too long in one position and keep them in a museum pose.

P.s. I I feel like I'm the only one that's done this based on the pictures I've seen, but the first thing I did when opening the figure was to unbutton his bottom suit button. Never button that button! Everybody please make sure you do this for the sartorially obsessives like me!!!
I want to thank you for that and I'll definitely do it when I get him out of the box next time. I knew it but hadn't thought about it. The Tenth Doctor figure from Big Chief Studios actually comes like that!

I also found this helpful link that tells you everything about the different kind of suits and how to button them: https://www.artofmanliness.com/arti...uit-school-part-iii-a-primer-on-suit-buttons/

button.JPG

No, thank you for reading that, and for the link! That's a great primer! :) And I've never seen that Tenth Doctor figure before (new to collecting), but wow, that's a great likeness, made all the better by the attention to detail!

I can't tell you how many times I've cringed when looking at photos of Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) or even James Bond figures for example and seeing those always impeccably dressed guys dressing like small town boondocks news anchors... Sorry, fashion has always been a passion of mine!

Freaks,

I bought the Mulder figure from a China seller
and the guy try to rip me off by sending me a female
Sanation napkin. Claim opened with EBAY ..

Stay away from EBAY “ huihuihuichen”
Wow, I couldn’t figure out at first why
the tracking numbers was a “ China tracking #”
and then out of nowhere my local USPS
gave me a package and when I cross # the number
Lo and behold, it was from this seller.

Freaks,

That stinks. Was it a crazy low price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaks,

Trust No One!

But that sucks... :(

So sorry to hear that, but unfortunately it's very common. It's happened to me a couple of times with Hot toys. They send a bit of trash so you have a tracking number to follow while they disappear with your money. Luckily I was reimbursed by eBay the couple of times it happened so you should be ok. It still stinks though!

I took a look at the guys feedback and it looks like the seller was doing this to a number of the other buyers
The seller had a number of negative feedbacks in the last month before I purchased the item.

What is crazy is in the listing the seller also said a refund is allowed within 14 days so not sure what
good would this do ? The seller was pretty smart. At first I filed a non received claim as the tracking from china didn't work
but then A DAY later I see a USPS tracking tag for a small package with the china tracking number on the package.

I bet the seller was hoping I would throw the package away which means there is no picture to prove the incorrect item was shipped or have forgotten .

I took a look at the guys feedback and it looks like the seller was doing this to a number of the other buyers
The seller had a number of negative feedbacks in the last month before I purchased the item.

What is crazy is in the listing the seller also said a refund is allowed within 14 days so not sure what
good would this do ? The seller was pretty smart. At first I filed a non received claim as the tracking from china didn't work
but then A DAY later I see a USPS tracking tag for a small package with the china tracking number on the package.

I bet the seller was hoping I would throw the package away which means there is no picture to prove the incorrect item was shipped or have forgotten .

Wait, you didn't look at his feedback first? Isn't that on you that you didn't do you due diligence?

i always check feedback to see how the seller is before paying.

The problem was the guy had clean feedback "prior to my payment to the guy." It was after I paid and it took the dirtbag 1 month to finally get my goods to me I see he started getting all his recent negative feedbacks. Whatever the seller was recently doing, he must have sold tons of stuff within the last month and not delivered.

Last edited:
So I just made an unexpected discovery on my Mulder figure today. Random trivia, but did you know that the picture of Mulder on his badge is not actually from the TV series, but it is of the actual figure itself? Guess the folks at Threezero have a sense of humor!

You learn something new everyday...

Back