Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look phenomenal in hand.

Based on everything I read about three zero, I was expecting a very lackluster finger. Although the Mulder I received is very loose in the joints (especially in his legs, and thus not able to hold dynamic poses), his clothes and the overload of accessories are pretty impressive to a newcomer like me.

P.s. I I feel like I'm the only one that's done this based on the pictures I've seen, but the first thing I did when opening the figure was to unbutton his bottom suit button. Never button that button! Everybody please make sure you do this for the sartorially obsessives like me!!!

RxyF27x.jpg

Which body can replace that of Mulder from Threezro?

Anything you like. A standard hot toys TrueType or KO is always a good place t start

For all my suited figures I generally use worldbox narrow shoulder or dad bod and I cut the neck off and sometimes replace the forearms with hot toys to lengthen.

Does anyone know if Mulder's watch is meant to dangle awkwardly on the wrist peg, or if I'm just not pushing it in far enough? I split the wrist peg in the first few minutes toying with him, so I've been very cautious handling him.

And just another PSA because I cannot stress this enough, ALWAYS UNBUTTON THAT LAST SUIT JACKET BUTTON

That really is a good paintjob and figure, especially by Threezero standards. He just looks so blank, like they tried to copy a mannequin of Mulder.

...have you seen the X Files? If they captured emotionless, they nailed Duchovny! ;)

Has everyone who got Mulder here pre ordered Scully? I’m very happy with Mulder but on the fence about Scully. I’m not gone on the prototype and it’s probably not going to get much better in production (although Mulder did improve from the original proto pics funnily enough). Will probably pull the trigger eventually. How long will the pre order stay open on her?

Has everyone who got Mulder here pre ordered Scully? I’m very happy with Mulder but on the fence about Scully. I’m not gone on the prototype and it’s probably not going to get much better in production (although Mulder did improve from the original proto pics funnily enough). Will probably pull the trigger eventually. How long will the pre order stay open on her?

I think threezero will wait a bit so people can get Mulder in hand before they close preorders.

I preordered, but through Sideshow, not ThreeZero, since they had the exclusive available.
After reading how TZ shipped their Mulder exclusive, with a lousy tshirt stuffed in the shipper damaging the product box, there is no way I'd order through them. I actually missed the cutoff for their Mulder Ex, but got one on eBay for $219. The extra $39 was worth it, as mine arrived damage-free.

I preordered, but through Sideshow, not ThreeZero, since they had the exclusive available.
After reading how TZ shipped their Mulder exclusive, with a lousy tshirt stuffed in the shipper damaging the product box, there is no way I'd order through them. I actually missed the cutoff for their Mulder Ex, but got one on eBay for $219. The extra $39 was worth it, as mine arrived damage-free.

I ordered my Scully through Sideshow too, learned my lesson with Mulder.

I also preordered scully and after this photos, I am more than happy to add her into my collection!!

C25A9E8B-0102-40E4-9805-87AECBA89A32.jpeg9F8D5348-E324-4CB3-BD3A-D2077D2C04B8.jpeg

Back