Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40390539_1782956155154524_1257185288870952960_n.jpg

40528437_1782956108487862_611363314408095744_n.jpg

40458201_10216493798834645_3412757064663957504_n.jpg

40409986_10216493800914697_5196479419601911808_n.jpg

Man, that is better than what was previously shown. It looks slightly long from the nose up, but other than that I can live with this. Now to decide how to add this to the collection. Have high hopes for Scully now.

He turned out pretty well. Just missing the black trench coat. If scully is a homerun I may order this.

Looks to have turned out very well indeed! Really hope Scully turns out good and is in scale with him. Tailoring on the shirt and suit jacket look good. Pants might be a little baggy but hard to tell from the shot of him in the box.

Tailoring on the shirt and suit jacket look good. Pants might be a little baggy but hard to tell from the shot of him in the box.

I don't think the pants look baggy at all... Suit pants are not exactly fitted, and even less so if you consider these are meant to be a 90s fit.

If anything though, I'd argue that the jacket sleeves look a tad too long, but that's splitting hairs. I'm just amazed at the in-hand pics, the likeness is a leap beyond what I expected...

This looks surprisingly good for Threezero. Apart from the flat paint job, the sculpt has a strong likeness to Duchovny.

After being so disappointed with Daenerys I had written this off.

It surprising looks really good. The trench though is quite puffy and lacks the weight a real life trench does. I know its extremely hard at this scale to do that so to be honest, if you missed the trench you aren't missing out.

Agreed with the above comment (about the trench at least) not due sit looks good but I’ll reserve judgement for more pics.

Pick up a pop toys Loki trench it’s awesome it’s what I have on my current Mulder.

I've scaled WAY back of late but had already PO'ed this guy from 3Z. I was prepared for a dud given some of their recent offerings, but the character and clothing look really good. Scully is on PO at big bad.

Anyone else not get a tracking and still has (all) of their threezero orders shown as processing? I remember that BS on the old site and wondering what was up seeing if it’s the same old same old and I need to do something.

Anyone else have any in-hand pics? All the studio shots generally use harsh lighting that makes this sculpt look pretty haggard, and the one set of in-hand shots look amazing. The YouTube review though never has the figure in focus or close-up enough to tell, so we really need more clear shots in normal lighting!

It looks pretty decent, but I don't reckon they will get Scully right. We'll have a good Mulder and a crap Scully. Typical!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I preordered it, canceled it and after seeing these photos in my hand I ordered it again! I have also ordered scully. I hope the will make her well!

Looking forward to reading some in hand reviews of this figure, hopefully shouldn't be long now.

We will see. I can’t resist to have them both displayed in my house. They will be the bestvrepresentation by far of the two characters and I doubt we will have a better version in the future.

Back