Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But was not the sale scheduled for July? On the Threezero website it was written like this! Maybe they still postpone the sale in December?:thud:

But was not the sale scheduled for July? On the Threezero website it was written like this! Maybe they still postpone the sale in December?:thud:

Yes but sales were probaby sift until they announced Scully so they likely kept Mulder''s preorder open in order to get a bump in sales from that.

We are facing a case of X-Files: what happened to Mulder? At the Threezero site, Mulder's sale was scheduled for July! web.jpg

I wonder if it will be released this month or next? I mean, last month they had Saul (Better Call Saul) listed as a June release on their shipping calendar, and going by their social media posts, Saul was released on July. So that's a one month delay.

However, Mulder was originally listed as a July release, but has since been bumped up to August on their calendar.

So does this mean they are confident he will be out in August? Or can we expect him to be released one month later (like Saul) in August? Or worst case scenario, do they just keep bumping up his release month to keep him on the calendar? Which would mean he could be released anywhere from tomorrow to... Well, anywhere really...

Whatever happened to underpromise, overdeliver?

So does this mean they are confident he will be out in August? Or can we expect him to be released one month later (like Saul) in August? Or worst case scenario, do they just keep bumping up his release month to keep him on the calendar? Which would mean he could be released anywhere from tomorrow to... Well, anywhere really...

They only know what the factory tells them.

The only way to know for sure when it will arrive is when the product is finished, packed up in a container and boat has set sail. Then it's usually 1-3 weeks on the boat. Then hopefully a few days in Customs, sometimes a week or more.

This isn't a science. It's a production with many moving parts.

Not a bad overall likeness. You know, if Saul is getting the sixth scale treatment, I don't see why not for Hank! ;)

But back on track to Mulder, I wish they would release a side by side image of their Mulder and Scully prototypes... And I don't mean that computer composite that was used as a reveal for Scully. Hard to tell how the dimensions would look with that superimposed pic.

With that said, it should be interesting to see a short Scully next to Mulder, assuming they stick to the actors' heights. After all, on the actual show, they had to use a box for Gillian Anderson to stand on so they'd both fit in the frame.

So maybe that should be her exclusive... A soap box! :D

It looks great imo. I ordered the exclusive version through threezero. Should be arriving at any moment. I have never gotten a shipping notification from their past figures.

It looks great imo. I ordered the exclusive version through threezero. Should be arriving at any moment. I have never gotten a shipping notification from their past figures.

I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I think he looks pretty good too, better than the proto pics. Bring him on! Still haven’t been able to justify pulling the trigger on Scully though. Just not up to scratch and given the recent form of TZ’s female figures it’s not worth gambling on.

I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I think he looks pretty good too, better than the proto pics. Bring him on! Still haven’t been able to justify pulling the trigger on Scully though. Just not up to scratch and given the recent form of TZ’s female figures it’s not worth gambling on.

That's the problem then. Is it worth getting Mulder and hoping they improve Scully? One without the other is a waste of time IMO.

Back