Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a pretty stunning likeness...

Of the love child of a snow monkey and a raisin.

8286adb5-0b32-40bd-8b0a-aa0001a4c7a6.gif

It looks OK.... but definitely poor display presentation (compared to what Hot Toys did at SDCC) as someone else commented.

I was hoping to see some of the accessories or the EX trench coat as well.

Didn't the Hannibal figure turn out really well with a well tailored suit? I'm hoping they do just as well with this suit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That likeness is looking pretty good to me. I kind of wish they'd just released Scully at the same time. I feel antsy about ordering Mulder only for them to not make Scully.

I can see a lot of duchovny also here:

View attachment 355212

Again, we have seen lots of differences if we compare differents photos of the same figure. Lighting conditions, the angle or the photo itself, could not make any justice to the figure.

That one from SDCC 2017, with the coat, will be more than perfect for me. I will display it like this, for me, there is more duchovny like this than in a front view...

These are the best xfiles figure we will get as far...I don't see ht doing this and also I am very dissapointed with them and ripley's figure (where likeness is worse than in mulder's one).

(Personaly I can't wait to see Scully. , I need her now!! Come on threezero!!:))

I was thinking the Scully reveal would tie with Season 11, surprised she and Mulder will ultimately be released so far apart, wonder if it will hurt sales because people want them together.

I am not ordering Mulder until a Scully figure is announced. You have to have both, it would be like having Han without Chewbacca. Not that I am comparing Gillian Anderson to a Wookiee.

I am not ordering Mulder until a Scully figure is announced. You have to have both, it would be like having Han without Chewbacca. Not that I am comparing Gillian Anderson to a Wookiee.

But if you wait too long to order, you might miss out on the EX Mulder with the extra trench coat accessory - aren't these usually timed exclusives from ThreeZero?

And ThreeZero's EX products usually fetch quite a high price on the secondary market - Jon Snow EX and Ned Stark EX come to mind.

Given TZ’s recent history I’m very very worried about what Scully is going to look like. I fear Mulder is going to be lonely on the shelf.

Back