Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the exclusive, €165. Whatever anybody says about ThreeZero their price point is really competitive. Hopefully the Scully reveal will be this year sometime!

Well, if you two put it that way... I was just reading this thread out of interest, not intending to buy him, I wasn't really in the X-files fandom (that was before my time), but the more pictures I see the more tempted I get. He surely would be a great piece of every collection! But the money issue is also an issue over here after an expensive convention last weekend.

Is the exclusive already sold out? I can't seem to find it on the page?

Well, if you two put it that way... I was just reading this thread out of interest, not intending to buy him, I wasn't really in the X-files fandom (that was before my time), but the more pictures I see the more tempted I get. He surely would be a great piece of every collection! But the money issue is also an issue over here after an expensive convention last weekend.

Is the exclusive already sold out? I can't seem to find it on the page?

Still available and should be for a few weeks. Threezero usually posts on FB a few days beforehand when they will be closing a preorder.

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/the-x-files-agent-mulder-exclusive/

Three zero's new site is not very good. You have to actually search for the exclusive version of Mulder as only the regular version appears on their front page.

Anyway, got my order in. I think the figure is looking pretty good and it's a grail for me. Really looking forward to receiving this one and seeing the Scully proto.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I am trying to order Mulder and it says that you can pay by credit card but still it wants me to make a Paypal account. I already have a Paypal account, I don't want to make a second one. But I don't want to use mine as then the money will be taken out of the bank account right now, while with credit card it's going to be next month.

Any advice?

So I am trying to order Mulder and it says that you can pay by credit card but still it wants me to make a Paypal account. I already have a Paypal account, I don't want to make a second one. But I don't want to use mine as then the money will be taken out of the bank account right now, while with credit card it's going to be next month.

Any advice?

I don't think you have a choice. I think your money is going to be taken right away if you order through Three Zero.

Thats the trade off. You can only get the Ex directly from 3Z. But you have to pay up front.

Any advice?

At the 'Choose a way to pay' screen, instead of paying with your PayPal account, you can choose PayPal credit, or via your credit card attached to your PayPal account.

That's weird. I paid with my PayPal account without any issues... :huh

Unfortunately I can't offer any advice, though, as it was the first time I've ever ordered via ThreeZero direct, and because I didn't have any issues along the way, I don't really remember much about the process at all now.

Hope you get it all worked out though, Astra.

At the 'Choose a way to pay' screen, instead of paying with your PayPal account, you can choose PayPal credit, or via your credit card attached to your PayPal account.
I chose credit card and put in all my details, but it does not let me continue and claims I need to fill out a password for a new Paypal account. My Paypal is only attached to a bank account ever since the previous credit card ran out. I probably could add the new one to it, that's an idea. Thanks!

I don't think you have a choice. I think your money is going to be taken right away if you order through Three Zero.

Thats the trade off. You can only get the Ex directly from 3Z. But you have to pay up front.
I know that I have to pay straight away, but if it is taken right now from my credit card, it will still be another month until it's actually taken from the bank account, without any further costs.

That's weird. I paid with my PayPal account without any issues... :huh

Unfortunately I can't offer any advice, though, as it was the first time I've ever ordered via ThreeZero direct, and because I didn't have any issues along the way, I don't really remember much about the process at all now.

Hope you get it all worked out though, Astra.
It worked! I attached the credit card to the Paypal account and then switched payments to that. Now I only have to keep an eye that I don't run over the limit there. With the bank account, I saw straight away how much I was spending.

Thank you all for helping! Sometimes you don't see the wood for the trees. Mulder is ordered now, and because of the cheap exchange rate, only costs me 164 Euro. There may be customs fees added later though.

SDCC 2017 photos from Toyark.

SDCC-2017-3A-and-ThreeZero-010.jpg

SDCC-2017-3A-and-ThreeZero-011.jpg

No Scully on display.

The head-sculpt looks ok.

The rest, meh. Not good enough for today's standards.

Last edited:
Back