Three Zero The X Files Agent Fox Mulder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the sculpt is fair, but the tailoring looks really good. Looks like a guy wearing a real suit.

I still have all the accessories from the SSc versions. Def holding onto the poster and the files, including the pic of the Newark sewer monster.

I think each might be a different window based on sales. But daenerys t and the 3 dragons stayed around for a few weeks. Thing is, there's no warning or set time. One day the ex is there, next day it's not.
That isn't true. They mention on their Facebook page when they are near to closing the pre orders.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know the sculpt is fair, but the tailoring looks really good. Looks like a guy wearing a real suit.

Between having to pay up front ordering direct, and the qualities you mention, I'm passing on the trench coat. While it would add variety to my X-Files figures which are all in a suit, the trenchcoat could ruin the pristine look of the suit over time leaving it the only display option. I'd rather just have him in the suit and it looking good since 1/6 suits have always been a challenge for companies and this one looks so nice.

Thanks for the heads up, 2018 seems far away, but that would be in the 6-8 month window I mentioned and gives me plenty of time to save.

It'd be great if he shipped in conjunction with season 11.

Ordered the exclusive, €165. Whatever anybody says about ThreeZero their price point is really competitive. Hopefully the Scully reveal will be this year sometime!

This looks like Duchovny for sure.

ThreeZero-X-Files-Mulder-Figure-009.jpg

I said it in the Rick grimes thread: there's a sweet spot in the market for B quality figs in a $170 price range.

Wish I could get the exclusive but just don't have it in the budget at the moment. Definitely want the figure at some point.

Yikes, and just to think I almost took the plunge on these about a year ago.

Same, I've been eyeing them on eBay, I had just Mulder at one time and sold him cuz I needed funds and it wasn't good enough of a figure by himself, you need Scully.

At the least, I'd love to see CGB Spender and Skinner in this line in addition to Mulder and Scully, those 4 really sum up the series for me, if money was no issue I'd want the Gunmen and Krycek too, after the other 4, they're the most critical to the series in my eyes. Deep Throat and X were also important but weren't part of the whole series.

Ordered the exclusive, €165. Whatever anybody says about ThreeZero their price point is really competitive. Hopefully the Scully reveal will be this year sometime!

Very good value, if they only had a deposit option. I just can't spend that right now on a figure I wont see for over 6 months with so much other stuff to pay for that's coming out very soon. I'll probably pre-order the regular version somewhere and pick up the trench coat on ebay later if possible.

Pre ordered the ex with zero hesitation. Waited so long for quality x files figures and with Scully confirmed it was a no brainer. Trench coat was a must but I would've liked also an in scale "I want to believe" poster.

Pre ordered the ex with zero hesitation. Waited so long for quality x files figures and with Scully confirmed it was a no brainer. Trench coat was a must but I would've liked also an in scale "I want to believe" poster.

Yeah, I said this same thing about the poster when he was first announced...too bad we won't get it.

An in scale "I Want To Believe poster is easily made at home though, just get some nice paper and a color printer, the trench coat is harder to come by.

Back