Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way it can be a seam when the suit/cape line is less than an inch away... Right?

There's no way it can be a seam when the suit/cape line is less than an inch away... Right?
Don't fret man. If it is a seam its just like the left arm. Just needs to be seated properly. Not a biggie

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Even if it's not connected right in the picture that design looks like it's just asking for trouble

Thor Ex back up on SS with flex option....

SO much for 'SOLD OUT'.

:lecture
This piece went up with no NRD. So, I'm not surprised it's back in stock. There's no penalty if you cancel the order. Same deal with Lobo. That's another piece with no NRD. I think the EX Lobo also sold out and came back in stock.

I actually have both on PO. I happen to really like both PFs. I may have to cancel Lobo but there's no way I'm passing on Thor. I NEED a Thor in my collection and I'm seriously digging this modern Thor.

I think I'm going to be okay, I just received a raise and my tax return should be in by the end of February plus I get a bonus in April. Hell I might just be able to pull this off :lol

Well. A statue sale of mine went sour. So getting the money together for hulk should be a difficult task alone. Hopefully a delay would ensure I would have my tax return back and be capable to get thor as well.

Not even joking. I looked for sperm banks to be able to provide the fees for this hobby. I passed all the testing for the only facility in my area then they moved like 300 miles away...

Well. A statue sale of mine went sour. So getting the money together for hulk should be a difficult task alone. Hopefully a delay would ensure I would have my tax return back and be capable to get thor as well.

Not even joking. I looked for sperm banks to be able to provide the fees for this hobby. I passed all the testing for the only facility in my area then they moved like 300 miles away...
I saw you selling the Cable, you may want to try getting on the Statue collector for sale facebook pages with that. You might have better luck, or there is always Ebay.

:lol :lol. I salute your dedication to the hobby. :duff:

At least your in good health. I read an article about sperm donors and while it's seems pretty straight forward there are quite a few stipulations that had to be meet.

Yeah. Had bloodwork and a bunch of stuff done. I was actually "recruited" for it by someone haha.

:lol :lol. I salute your dedication to the hobby. :duff:

At least your in good health. I read an article about sperm donors and while it's seems pretty straight forward there are quite a few stipulations that had to be meet.

Brother, you're better looking forward then dwelling in the past in collecting. Dealt with some hostile sellers here and ebay not worth the grief anymore specially after reading spidey hulk dio thread awhile ago

you doing it wrong savage.. sell one of your kidneys god gave you 2 so you can sell the other. Critical health insurance fraud is an idea.

That's rough man. I would just sell that Cable on Ebay. Not sure you will get full value but you will probably get a decent chunk. Are you still a student? I feel fortunate to have a decent amount of money coming in to support my hobby. I just got a fat bonus that should cover most of my current POs so that makes me feel good. Course, my wife would kill me if I used the whole bonus on statues so gotta buy her something nice too:lol. There will always be new pieces in the future though so don't feel too pressured to buy everything now. Lord knows I didn't have any money when I was prob your age to buy these statues.

That's rough man. I would just sell that Cable on Ebay. Not sure you will get full value but you will probably get a decent chunk. Are you still a student? I feel fortunate to have a decent amount of money coming in to support my hobby. I just got a fat bonus that should cover most of my current POs so that makes me feel good. Course, my wife would kill me if I used the whole bonus on statues so gotta buy her something nice too:lol. There will always be new pieces in the future though so don't feel too pressured to buy everything now. Lord knows I didn't have any money when I was prob your age to buy these statues.

Yeah. Still in school, still hurt, and still only aloud to part time...

Back