Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found the below two images, now this is definitely looks like a production piece

wZXiNof.jpg

cPb8VSB.jpg

Im sure many will change their minds once they see it in person. Lets hope the QC is top notch though.

Does Thor's left arm look like it's not all the way in the socket to anyone else? Haha

Facial lines are much more subtle. It's like a Coipel/Djurdjevic hybrid. Not to mention it's always even more subtle in person.

I'm very happy with the downplay of the face lines. Really looking forward to this. If it's Cap quality it's going to be a great piece.

Sure do love Thor, tellyawhat. I just bought a new '14 Ram 1500 truck and I'm call it Toothgrinder lol.

Wow, I must've completely missed when this was announced. Didn't know this statue existed, only saw the movie Thor one. This looks great. New pick has less "wrinkles" on the face so makes him look younger. That front arm/hand pose looks a little weird to me, but the statue looks great!

Back