Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh King, you know it's just going to lead you to something else....like crack. :lol

Almost every other product (even crack) I have a better chance of getting a good batch than SS. :lol On time too. I hate leaving so much to chance.

Almost every other product (even crack) I have a better chance of getting a good batch than SS. :lol On time too. I hate leaving so much to chance.

I've been lucky with the issues. The last thing I had was the broken Batman cape at the beginning of the year but I think that was in shipping and they replaced it. So far I've had no other issues. But the late thing is getting a little annoying. Here's hoping the newsletters are right and we're getting Wonder Woman and Catwoman next month.

I'll say I've been very luck too honestly. Every issue I have had has been handled pretty swiftly, but I just hate the waiting for something I have spent so much dough on and keeping my fingers crossed the whole time QC wise.

I do agree the constant pushing back of statues is frustrating, but when the statue shows up looking snazzy... It's all worth it. Broken pieces are bound to happen, this is a fragile industry. I'm just glad they offer full refunds and replacements. It puts my mind at ease atleast.

I'll say I've been very luck too honestly. Every issue I have had has been handled pretty swiftly, but I just hate the waiting for something I have spent so much dough on and keeping my fingers crossed the whole time QC wise.

Honestly the only one I'm kinda looking at that might be an issue is this Thor. The hair and sculpted cape kinda scare me but hopefully they pack the cape like they did Superman, in a separate compartment so makes the breakages less likely. The hair though...ugh...

Honestly the only one I'm kinda looking at that might be an issue is this Thor. The hair and sculpted cape kinda scare me but hopefully they pack the cape like they did Superman, in a separate compartment so makes the breakages less likely. The hair though...ugh...

Yeah. I'm worried too. But I'm not going to pass because I'm scared it will break. I'm just going to pay them and pray. Haha

:lol I'd never pass on something that looks as good as this. I'm kinda hoping they wait until the new year to put out anything more that I want. I'd like to spread my orders out a little bit.

Same here. Haha. I'm broke. I would have loved a helmet less switch out head.

Same here. Haha. I'm broke. I would have loved a helmet less switch out head.

Yeah After Hulk and Thor my Avengers are done ..... Then XM Phoenix and XM Wolvey and my Xmen are done. I started 2 years ago and hopefully will be done with the exception of a statue or two every year. I love them but yeah its addicting AND massively expensive.

Yeah After Hulk and Thor my Avengers are done ..... Then XM Phoenix and XM Wolvey and my Xmen are done. I started 2 years ago and hopefully will be done with the exception of a statue or two every year. I love them but yeah its addicting AND massively expensive.

Yeah. The dream is to get my group and be out completely until money is a far lesser burden. I figure with just 4 or 5 I can display them in a room or office. But if I get any more than that I will need to invest in display cases and what not. Which is not the dream.

Yeah. The dream is to get my group and be out completely until money is a far lesser burden. I figure with just 4 or 5 I can display them in a room or office. But if I get any more than that I will need to invest in display cases and what not. Which is not the dream.
Yep, best thing to do is to make a list if characters you want and try your best to stick to it. Once its done if you still have space then you get one here and there. Makes things easier....or at least in theory

I made a list 4 years ago and have stuck to it. It was a slow start but I've put a good dent in it the last two years. I've even had a plan to showcase the collection (slight remodeling, countertops, etc). Getting into this hobby without a plan is a dangerous road to travel.

I made a list 4 years ago and have stuck to it. It was a slow start but I've put a good dent in it the last two years. I've even had a plan to showcase the collection (slight remodeling, countertops, etc). Getting into this hobby without a plan is a dangerous road to travel.

Guys. My new list is; Cap, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Spiderman, possibly Hawkeye. The goal is to stick to avengers, but if I find a steal down the road on raphael prime 1 .... Jumping on it.

If Batman, for the most part can make it to peoples homes in one piece, Thor should be fine as nemen mentioned.

If Batman, for the most part can make it to peoples homes in one piece, Thor should be fine as nemen mentioned.

Yeah, my excitement for hulk is unmeasurable. But my excitement for this thor grows everytime I look at photos.

God finally this thread seems to be getting back to normal lol. This PF will look awesome in hand and I will kick myself for not getting it I'm sure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back