Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of you a holes wish otoman a happy bday! All this thor this and thor that! It was his bday man!
That was before my time! :lecture
Last time I saw perfection like that was Brad Pitt in Troy and LH surpassed even that! :horror
Lord Hemsworth? lol

But yep this was definitely his Troy.

Here is JAWS watching Khev enjoying Thor 4…

1668899112233.gif

I’ve gone back and watched CA:TWS and CA:CW

I can’t get over how much better these films are than any of the new phase 4 stuff. Granted these are some of my favs but Jeepers it just reminds me of how I got excited for MCU films yeah they were not all winners but there were more good films then bad. Not so with Phase 4

Next is Infinity War and then Endgame.

I think it’s been long enough that I can forgive the Russo’s for what they did to hulk :lol I watched part of Endgame the other day and that’s what got me to revisit the cap movies. As of now, you all know I’m not a fan of EG but again I can’t get over how much better it is when compared to most of the new stuff.

Will anything save phase 5

I’ve gone back and watched CA:TWS and CA:CW

I can’t get over how much better these films are than any of the new phase 4 stuff. Granted these are some of my favs but Jeepers it just reminds me of how I got excited for MCU films yeah they were not all winners but there were more good films then bad. Not so with Phase 4

Next is Infinity War and then Endgame.

I think it’s been long enough that I can forgive the Russo’s for what they did to hulk :lol I watched part of Endgame the other day and that’s what got me to revisit the cap movies. As of now, you all know I’m not a fan of EG but again I can’t get over how much better it is when compared to most of the new stuff.

Will anything save phase 5
What's funny is that I feel the opposite about Hulk. I was so buzzing on Cap heroics when EG came out that I didn't pay too much attention to the Hulk stuff. Now whenever I revisit EG I'm shocked that the Russos didn't give him a single major moment in the final battle. Especially since all they had to do was just give him Captain Marvel's scene where she stopped Thanos from snapping his fingers and temporarily prevented him from closing his fist until he hit her with the Power Stone.

She already had her big moment taking out the command ship, why did she need two while Hulk got none? :dunno Literally the final moments of the Thanos fight are Cap and Thor teaming up against him, then Captain Marvel, then Tony. Why the heck did she get a spot that should have been solely devoted to the Big Four?

It doesn't ruin the movie and I agree that IW/EG are still far beyond most modern event films but I'm shocked that in 2022 alone we've gotten not one not two but THREE films better than the entirety of the MCU... :chase

What's funny is that I feel the opposite about Hulk. I was so buzzing on Cap heroics when EG came out that I didn't pay too much attention to the Hulk stuff. Now whenever I revisit EG I'm shocked that the Russos didn't give him a single major moment in the final battle. Especially since all they had to do was just give him Captain Marvel's scene where she stopped Thanos from snapping his fingers and temporarily prevented him from closing his fist until he hit her with the Power Stone.

She already had her big moment taking out the command ship, why did she need two while Hulk got none? :dunno Literally the final moments of the Thanos fight are Cap and Thor teaming up against him, then Captain Marvel, then Tony. Why the heck did she get a spot that should have been solely devoted to the Big Four?

It doesn't ruin the movie and I agree that IW/EG are still far beyond most modern event films but I'm shocked that in 2022 alone we've gotten not one not two but THREE films better than the entirety of the MCU... :chase
Well it was Hulk who performed the snap that brought half the universe back, so I consider it a pretty big moment even if the Russos decided to minimize it with their fealty to Cap and Tony's death. And Hulk was in pretty bad shape after that snap, so expecting him to take on Thanos immediately afterward was asking a lot. Of course they could have written it such that the gauntlet's gamma radiation just made him Hulk out to the max, but alas that didn't happen.

Well I have not seen the film in it’s entirety sine the theaters so I may end up hating it all over again lol

Russos did Hulk dirty for sure. Hulk was recruited to the Avengers before Thor was so I have no clue why it’s the Big three and not the Big Four other than Russos don’t like hulk or something.

I’m trying to go into it focusing on cap

Well I have not seen the film in it’s entirety sine the theaters so I may end up hating it all over again lol

Russos did Hulk dirty for sure. Hulk was recruited to the Avengers before Thor was so I have no clue why it’s the Big three and not the Big Four other than Russos don’t like hulk or something.

I’m trying to go into it focusing on cap
I really think Universal holding the rights has a lot to do with it.

I firmly believe Disney is purposely devaluing Hulk.

You have no idea how cheap Disney really is lol

Last edited:
Hmmmm what 3???

Top Gun 2 ?
The Batman ?

I don’t agree with any of those :lol

The Batman is close.

I like all but one of the Mission impossible movies more than Top Gun 2.

I really think Universal holding the rights has a lot to do with it.

I firmly believe Disney is purposely devaluing Hulk.

You have no idea how cheap Disney really is lol
Ah that may be it. Look what happened with xmen. That inhumans push was painful.

Of course they could have written it such that the gauntlet's gamma radiation just made him Hulk out to the max, but alas that didn't happen.
MMO: Massively Missed Opportunity and a blight on an otherwise great film. Hulk going FULL HULK on Thanos & Co. would have tipped the scales more realistically than a bunch of Wakandan and Asgardian red shirts running towards certain death. :LOL:

I enjoyed Captain Marvel's moment staring down Thanos, but as has been said, her taking out the battleship was enough for a hero moment.

Natasha sacrificed herself. Can you imagine Hulk's thirst for vengeance ... oh wait ... he pitched a bench pretty far over that. :chase

Infinity War is still in my top 20 all time and EG was a top 10 all time theatrical experience but neither are on the level of those three IMO.
How much better than an awesome movie can another awesome movie be? :lol

I love Infinity War and Endgame and I love Top Gun Maverick. What would separate them in terms of my positivity towards them? Not really sure. I'm too lazy-brained to think particularly hard about it whereas you relish doing so.

Of the others you mentioned - not on board with The Batman, but as a Cameron fan I hope I can love Avatar 2 as much as you and Jye do. I hope I can say after seeing it ''Ok, that's why he threw himself into this and all these years later only has 9 films to his name despite being a filmmaker since the 80s''

Back