Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the general lack of budget in TV shows vs movies, I think I like TV shows better than movies. TV shows will generally have more time to flesh out their characters and storylines. Movies however will have to stick to the 2-3h format.

This movie goes deeper than most are giving it credit for.

Gor obviously wasn’t entirely wrong about the gods based soley on Zeus’s ideology yet he encountered Thor proving him wrong every step of the way by Thor showing his love and compassion for being a protector of others including Jane. Thor literally was broken hearted about her predicament and this was crucial to the end of the movie.

The humor was natural and Gor still
Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m ok with this being Marvel’s only full on comedy movie.

Remember that this entire movie was being told by Korg as a campfire fable so of course it would be bombastic especially with the sentient storm breaker sillinesses that would only come from a story being embellished.

I definitely gulped when
Spoiler Spoiler:
, that one hit home real personally for me.

Where Marvel is failing with P4 is explaining the bigger picture.

Last edited:
All good things must come to an end. Or else go on so long and become so diluted in quality we start to question if we were right to like any of it in the first place. Hopefully the answer is still yes.
OMG..this is how I feel about Star wars at times A-dev.
Pretty summed up right there in regards to Marvel though for me.
I'm just staying in for Loki.

So I saw tonight.

Have not read anything from here but these are my initial thoughts

What a crap fest.

Not one joke landed

**** those stupid screaming goats! Ha ha ha!! It’s funny cause they scream!! **** that noise!

Thor is just a punchline and no longer a character

Jane Foster was the best part of the film. I liked her fine as Thor and she was not a bumbling idiot like the real Thor.

The film was so obnoxious. There literally is no kind of worse film than an unfunny comedy.

I did like the shadow world battle and the final battle was ok when it was just the Thor’s vs the villain.

Rest of film was pretty much trash. It was all the bad things about Thor 3 with none of the good things.

What a dumb movie.

This movie goes deeper than most are giving it credit for.

Gor obviously wasn’t entirely wrong about the gods based soley on Zeus’s ideology yet he encountered Thor proving him wrong every step of the way by Thor showing his love and compassion for being a protector of others including Jane. Thor literally was broken hearted about her predicament and this was crucial to the end of the movie.

The humor was natural and Gor still
Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m ok with this being Marvel’s only full on comedy movie.

Remember that this entire movie was being told by Korg as a campfire fable so of course it would be bombastic especially with the sentient storm breaker sillinesses that would only come from a story being embellished.

I definitely gulped when
Spoiler Spoiler:
, that one hit home real personally for me.

Where Marvel is failing with P4 is explaining the bigger picture.
This film is about as deep as a turd.

There literally is no kind of worse film than an unfunny comedy.
I think this is why it is divisive. When you have a comedy movie with humor that only appeals to some, you end up with a split like this. :lol

I think this is why it is divisive. When you have a comedy movie with humor that only appeals to some, you end up with a split like this. :lol
Yes. If you like the joke in this film where the repeated punchline is a goat screaming. You and all the other 5 year olds will like this film.

If not, that means you’re smart

:lol

;)

Jk

But I hate those ******* screaming goats. The whole film was a screaming goat lol

Yes. If you like the joke in this film where the repeated punchline is a goat screaming. You and all the other 5 year olds will like this film.

If not, that means you’re smart

;)

Jk

But I hate those ******* screaming goats. The whole film was a screaming goat lol
This is the origin of that:

This is the origin of that:

Funnier than anything in Love and Thunder

I mean that took some imagination and actual understanding of what is funny. The scream fits in with the song

Just screaming cgi goats…. Ummmm where is the joke ??

The maker of that YouTube video should direct Thor 5

Last edited:

Watching a review of the film that was showing scenes, I don’t believe that’s the case.

Yes he gives some narration in the beginning but that is to the purple people they are helping in the beginning of the film. And those moments are filmed in an over the top way.

He then is the narrator for Thor and janes relationship. Not sure who is talking to there but it’s not the purple people from the beginning. They are long gone from that planet. They used his narration for humor in the beginning and for exposition in the middle.

No all the stupid stuff is just stupid for stupid sake. Especially the sentient storm breaker.

The endless bad decisions can’t be explained away as Korg telling a story.

I don’t really care about anything in this Phase. I haven’t been to a theater for a Marvel movie since Endgame

There’s no hype or build up for anything
Same, I also just find myself not really having anything to say about these movies… I went to see this; it was fun and not as good as Ragnarok but that’s all I’ve got.

Watching a review of the film that was showing scenes, I don’t believe that’s the case.

Yes he gives some narration in the beginning but that is to the purple people they are helping in the beginning of the film. And those moments are filmed in an over the top way.

He then is the narrator for Thor and janes relationship. Not sure who is talking to there but it’s not the purple people from the beginning. They are long gone from that planet. They used his narration for humor in the beginning and for exposition in the middle.

No all the stupid stuff is just stupid for stupid sake. Especially the sentient storm breaker.

The endless bad decisions can’t be explained away as Korg telling a story.
Just fyi i’m compromised and bias lol

Remember it’s a phase 4 movie it needs to be judged against Ghost Rider and Affleck Daredevil.

Last edited:
Back