Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's Chris?

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

He was on stage during the presentation:

EAAiaK2UIAAZkVw.jpg

Ragnarok was probably the closest thing I'll get to a decent live-action He-Man so hopefully Portman allows Waititi to make a sweet stand-in for She-ra. :)

So what exactly makes Jane Foster worthy to wield Mjolnir when even all the Avengers save Captain America are unworthy?

Mjolnir spoke out to her and chose her versus the whole “if you’re worthy, you can wield me.”

So to answer your question, she’s worthy because Mjolnir said she was.

So what exactly makes Jane Foster worthy to wield Mjolnir when even all the Avengers save Captain America are unworthy?

Mjolnir spoke out to her and chose her versus the whole “if you’re worthy, you can wield me.”

So to answer your question, she’s worthy because Mjolnir said she was.

Thor and Cap have to prove themselves with a willingness to self-sacrifice for the greater good but it just hands itself to Jane because....reasons? I see.

I of course trust they know what they're doing. Of course. :monkey3

Yeah I'm fine watching Portman cosplaying as a Viking Goddess for two hours.

But I think it does go to show that these new films will continue to feel less and less like an extension of EG which is fine since the writers literally divulged that for the first time since working for Marvel they wrote a movie (EG) with no thought whatsoever on how any stories or characters would continue on. It truly was the "end" of the MCU that began with IM in 2008 in their minds.

There's nothing they can ever do to top Mjolnir as a plot device in any future film so if they want to pass it around to Jane, Valkyrie or Howard the Duck going forward it'll just be another reminder that they have little remaining to offer to the super-narrative and are simply in "milk the franchise" mode from here on out.

There's nothing they can ever do to top Mjolnir as a plot device in any future film so if they want to pass it around to Jane, Valkyrie or Howard the Duck going forward it'll just be another reminder that they have little remaining to offer to the super-narrative and are simply in "milk the franchise" mode from here on out.

That's a pretty cynical way to look at it...

Me personally, I'm interested in seeing how they can move the story forward post EG. I'd like to see how creative they can get with these characters and what they'll eventually lead up to. It's like we're back to Phase 1 and I'm personally excited with what the MCU will bring to its future.

Back