Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it not because he's pretty conservatively religious (if that's even a term) and the whole 'looking into Thor's loving eyes' bit might have 'made him uncomfortable filming that scene'? Honestly who cares about any of that, from both sides. **** I hate this made up culture war, they started it first, yay we win this round, us vs them nonsense! I stay away from that stuff and I find it on here more than most other places. Mainly because I don't want to avoid this place.

Was it not because he's pretty conservatively religious (if that's even a term) and the whole 'looking into Thor's loving eyes' bit might have 'made him uncomfortable filming that scene'?

That's what they enjoyed speculating about.

Honestly who cares about any of that, from both sides. **** I hate this made up culture war, they started it first, yay we win this round, us vs them nonsense! I stay away from that stuff and I find it on here more than most other places. Mainly because I don't want to avoid this place.

Agreed. Wasn't even worth making a thing about. The scene is clearly played for laughs which presumably Pratt and Hemsworth were both happy to perform.

Was it not because he's pretty conservatively religious (if that's even a term) and the whole 'looking into Thor's loving eyes' bit might have 'made him uncomfortable filming that scene'? Honestly who cares about any of that, from both sides. **** I hate this made up culture war, they started it first, yay we win this round, us vs them nonsense! I stay away from that stuff and I find it on here more than most other places. Mainly because I don't want to avoid this place.
Rereading your post you probably would prefer not to receive reports on what twitter is saying at all. Fair enough. I, unfortunately, can't seem to look away from the daily car-crashes on there. And I keep thinking there'll be some reason I'd regret deactivating my account. I joined it to talk to NECA and they hardly even post anymore.

That's what they enjoyed speculating about.

Agreed. Wasn't even worth making a thing about. The scene is clearly played for laughs which presumably Pratt and Hemsworth were both happy to perform.
That scene was indeed hilarious and that was just a snippet, Hemsworth is very funny…I love his delivery….wait lol

Rereading your post you probably would prefer not to receive reports on what twitter is saying at all. Fair enough. I, unfortunately, can't seem to look away from the daily car-crashes on there. And I keep thinking there'll be some reason I'd regret deactivating my account. I joined it to talk to NECA and they hardly even post anymore.
I deleted my Twitter account the moment I stopped working in tech and never look at it now. I also completely deleted Facebook in June of 2020. Ditching those websites is the mental health equivalent of quitting smoking. Filthy habit.

Chris Pratt was being dragged over the coals by the twitterati again yesterday after the trailer. He didn't even have to do anything. Previously cause some sort of offense - be in new movie he was expected to be in - get recancelled :lol
Who really cares what a bunch of forty-something, sarcastic, can't find a girlfriend/boyfriend, chubby, over the hill, grey-haired, living in mommy's basement nutjob thinks?

Chris Pratt doesn't, he laughing too. All the way to the bank. :lecture :lol

I deleted my Twitter account the moment I stopped working in tech and never look at it now. I also completely deleted Facebook in June of 2020. Ditching those websites is the mental health equivalent of quitting smoking. Filthy habit.
I deleted all social media on 1/1/2017 and haven't looked back. I have a LinkedIn profile to give me professional legitimacy, but don't scroll through my feed at all.

Who really cares what a bunch of forty-something, sarcastic, can't find a girlfriend/boyfriend, chubby, over the hill, grey-haired, living in mommy's basement nutjob thinks?

Chris Pratt doesn't, he laughing too. All the way to the bank. :lecture :lol
Plus he's related to The Terminator, Dutch, John Matrix, Quaid and Conan.

Hot of her recent smash hit WonderWoman 1984, Kristin Wiig will star as Natalie Portman mother in Thor: Love and Thunder. Marvel head honcho Kevin Feige said “Her obvious talents made her an obvious choice…obviously.”
EC40F0AF-0211-4470-A5FE-729676907456.jpeg

Back