Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reminds me of D'Onofrio as Thor in Adventures in Babysitting and Forrest Gump.

tumblr_pmes2eVyhj1y669bzo1_400.jpg
Screen-Shot-2019-07-07-at-4.03.41-PM.jpg

BTW I found some dude made an actual Gorr cosplay.

lmiv71klqwb4.jpg
1-original.jpg

Last edited:
The Batman trailer first 24 hours: 31 million views.

Thor 4 first 24 hours: 209 million views
Jez really? I guess it’s a combo of lot more Batman films plus wider demographic of Marvel? Although really there seems to be Marvel fatigue at this point. I guess Hemsworth doing really stupid things and googly eyes at Pratt draws in the masses.

Holy holy crap I just noticed that they did give him his white eyes afterall go to 1:21:51 it’s really quick! :panic:

6AAF4AD4-53C6-45A9-8E87-ABB73E4CCC7F.jpeg

B59BDF6C-963D-48CB-B8F8-C6023AE9B43E.jpeg

That Gotham Highway reminds me of my morning commute lol

What’s crazy is that after his car bursts thru the flames you can see his freaking cape billowing out of the window on the left side of his car it’s seriously bad ass!

Cool trailer. Nice to see the comic accurate costume if only for a quick moment. I bet HT will make that figure.

Thor's new outfit reminds me of Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China. :D

No Way Home has roughly 1.9 billion reasons that might not be accurate.
I’m not saying everything is a failure or doing badly, just that if you listen to people on these boards you get a sense of tiredness with the same things, I’ve got friends who are moving on and say it’s becoming boring. There are articles popping up here and there commenting on it. Marvel is like Pixar they have a built in core audience, but even with Pixar they got to the point where they did stumble a bit and needed to mix it up a little (just a little).

Back