This is why you're fat.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cookie-monster-diet1.jpg

People are fat because they eat too much and they don't exercise or just plain inactive..... and also due to medical condition, but mostly because they eat too much of fatty food.

These food are okay as long as you watch your diet and maintain an active lifestyle.

Even if you exercise, on the outside you might look good, but on the inside, your heart and your arteries are pleading for mercy. None of these crazy ass meals interest me at all :dunno

Even if you exercise, on the outside you might look good, but on the inside, your heart and your arteries are pleading for mercy. None of these crazy ass meals interest me at all :dunno

Thank you. It frustrates me almost beyond words when people say ridiculous things like "it's all ok as long as you are active and exercise". IT IS NOT. I don't want to go into a lot of details, but I speak from personal experience that this crap can kill you, even in what you might consider small amounts, even if you think you are "ok".

But then, I guess we're not really supposed to say anything negative about these "foods" for fear of being branded as judgmental.

Thank you. It frustrates me almost beyond words when people say ridiculous things like "it's all ok as long as you are active and exercise". IT IS NOT. I don't want to go into a lot of details, but I speak from personal experience that this crap can kill you, even in what you might consider small amounts, even if you think you are "ok".

But then, I guess we're not really supposed to say anything negative about these "foods" for fear of being branded as judgmental.

I've given up trying to explain RB. :thud:

*wonders who will be the first to get challenged to a race* :lol

Back