This guy is a villian/gangster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noimdac

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi folks, just popping in for a brief moment to share some pics of my latest build.
Hope you enjoy them, bye.

20150420_051319_zpsfg8yde7s.jpg

20150420_051149_zpsyvozdx2d.jpg

20150420_051622_zpshwidh7zs.jpg

20150420_051802_zpsyx0dztnh.jpg

20150420_052159_zpsgzmj6qdb.jpg

20150420_052320_zps92bycnx2.jpg

Hi again, I had to rush off before when I posted this. I meant to add this to my smugglers and hunters post.
Thanks guys for your comments. Always appreciated.
Thanks to Enuad for his great head sculpt of this alien. Thumbs up to your resin mix, while building I dropped the head onto tiled floor and it bounced twice before I caught it. Not a crack. The tiles are fine too.
I did come up with a bit of a back story for this guy. He’s a villain, gangster, thug all round nasty character. Wherever the credits are, he’ll be there. In line for a piece or plotting to steal the whole thing. I guess even taking on the occasional bounty if it where on the way to some other crime.
The story of his robotic arms is due to one of the many bounties, throughout many systems, he has on his head. A rookie hunter out riding his flesh eating steed, happened to stumble across an alien sleeping in the wilderness. A quick search on his bounty hunter guild’s data pad revealed this alien to have nice fat bounty tag on his head. Body optional. Through stealth, dumb luck and the ravenous appetite of his steed a bounty had been captured. Minus a pair of arms.
Despite the obvious handicap, the now robot armed villain still managed to slay his hunter captor and his steed. He made his way back to a small backwater town dragging behind him, with his teeth, a large fleshy chunk of an unidentifiable scaly beast and a hand still grasping a large rifle. To this day he wears a large scaly belt and carries an ex-hunters riffle that’s been cut down a few times.

Thanks for looking people.

Son of a *&%$#! Wow, incredible detail. Here I thought I did pretty good with my custom bounty hunter, but man those arms are magnificent. What did you use?

Scifidioramaguy.com

Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed making this one. The black top and the reptile belt are from the thermal case of a drink bottle. The belt detail has War Hammer bits and a Tie Fighter cockpit grill from Fine Molds. For the arms I used styrene rod for the most part, the outer shell are pieces from the MPC Anakin pod racer kit. Then I added small bits from other various kits and some wire. The hands are spare from a C-3po. I made this with full movement. I was tempted to make the fingers move too, but I just wanted to finish it.
Thanks again people for viewing.

Attachments

• 20150413_044347.jpg
    20150413_044347.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 20150424_062806.jpg
    20150424_062806.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 107
Back