Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may just order mine on disney store,it would look weird to go and get a woody doll at toys r us, the guy at target looked at me all funny the other day i felt so embarresed. You know i shoudnt care what people think anyway.

i may just order mine on disney store,it would look weird to go and get a woody doll at toys r us, the guy at target looked at me all funny the other day i felt so embarresed. You know i shoudnt care what people think anyway.

Man up! A real men do what they want when they want, just as long as it's not at someone else expense. Wear a pink shirt and buy want ever damn toy you like and never be embarassed. If they have a problem with that, it's their problem to deal with.

Man up! A real men do what they want when they want, just as long as it's not at someone else expense. Wear a pink shirt and buy want ever damn toy you like and never be embarassed. If they have a problem with that, it's their problem to deal with.

:rock :rock :rock

anyone know where to buy this in Europe? I desperatly need this but noone seems to ship this to Europe :(

I found them on https://www.toybarn.nl/home.asp

Can't find out if they ship to other destinations apart from those in the Netherlands or Belgium.

Just search for 'Woody collection' or 'Buzz collection' and you will find them

It's a dutch website and the prices seem very steep to me. €129 for Buzz and €129 for Woody, €59,95 for the aliens :eek:

well said man well said:banana

There was a typo though... :(

i could care less about the typo what you said was true,the employee looked at me funny when i asked about a woody doll so i felt uncomfortable but by what you said im walking in toys r us with my head high and a toy story shirt and asking the hot girl clerk for a woody doll lol.:D

Just a heads up and it may have already been posted, but sam's club has Buzz for 39.99...finally grabbed one tonight, it is well worth ever penny i spent!

This thing is fantastic!

They had at least 20 of them.

Unfortunately, no Woody.

M.

I'm working at my local Target on Saturdays and I saw Buzz and Woody there last night. I haven't seen Rex, but I definitely want to get all three of these.

I need to find the aliens to get my gf for X-Mas.

So far i've seen: Woody, Buzz, R.C., Rex, The Aliens, and The Bucket of Soldiers all at Toy's R Us in a display right when you walk in.

Bought my Buzz yesterday!! Should be flying in Tuesday or Wednesday, but I am going to give him to my parents to give me on Christmas day.

Cheers. :D

Well they never know what to get me, so they will reimburse me the cash and then give it to me as a Christmas present.

Will be like being a kid again, racing down in the morning to open up my very own Buzz Lightyear!!

Back