Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How people have such a problem, just getting on a airplane ....

They make a simple process beyond complicated.
3462db5aa51c6fa2abfd0ebedbf532b8.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

There is a reason why it's complicated. People losing luggage, stow away, regulation, weather, etc. And yet it's still the safest form of transportation. Why there is an auto accident just about every week by Mr. Green corner of the block. Airline could easily be worse.

Last edited:
That damn Wimbledon Final that just finished. I wasn't even watching the game, just the live results as they happened. How can just watching numbers change be so tense? Anyway, I was supporting Federer, so naturally he lost.

That damn Wimbledon Final that just finished. I wasn't even watching the game, just the live results as they happened. How can just watching numbers change be so tense? Anyway, I was supporting Federer, so naturally he lost.

Dunno if you follow much of the cricket, but the World Cup played about the same time as Wimbledon was one of the most tense games of all time. Finished a tie after regular play, then finished a tie after the 'super over' and was ultimately decided on the farcical measure of most boundaries scored. I was supporting New Zealand, so naturally they lost.

You guys crack me up.

:lol

I reckon you'd enjoy cricket. Not the abbreviated 8-hour version of the game, but the proper 5-day test matches. I think it says something about both England and Australia that in England enjoyment of the 5-day format is the privilege of the privately-educated middle and upper classes, while in Australia it's enjoyed by the masses more broadly. One of my life's great pleasures is the 8-hr drive back from my in-laws after Christmas. Set off at 10am, tune in to the commentary at the opening ball, drive 450 miles and pull into the driveway at the close of play. Bloody marvellous.

Dunno if you follow much of the cricket, but the World Cup played about the same time as Wimbledon was one of the most tense games of all time. Finished a tie after regular play, then finished a tie after the 'super over' and was ultimately decided on the farcical measure of most boundaries scored. I was supporting New Zealand, so naturally they lost.

:lol

No, I don't follow cricket - I didn't even know that was on till I looked at the news expecting to hear about the tennis and instead it was all cricket.
N7GFI7m.gif

Connection done. Now we need someone to invent The Matrix. Mr. Green will reincarnate as Neo, within this matrix, and Agent Smith will naturally come next.

Nope, not interested in hearing from any witnesses, we're just going to acquit anyway. WGAF about the rule of law and the integrity of the highest office in the land - he's our guy!

What a bunch of f **king morons.

Nope, not interested in hearing from any witnesses, we're just going to acquit anyway. WGAF about the rule of law and the integrity of the highest office in the land - he's our guy!

What a bunch of f **king morons.

Things I marvel at: The House rushed their full investigation and submitted the impeachment without implicating a crime. They could have continued to call as many witnesses as they want before submitting to the Senate. Yet the mainstream media says the Senate is dropping the ball when Senators say they do not need any more evidence because the charges are not for an impeachable offense anyway.

It’s wholly possible to commit an impeachable high crime without violating federal criminal law. Constitutional semantics as an out for abuse of power is realpolitik at its finest.

It?s wholly possible to commit an impeachable high crime without violating federal criminal law. Constitutional semantics as an out for abuse of power is realpolitik at its finest.

What precisely do you believe the President did that abused his constitutional power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of JazzInc's stuff, incredible build quality and eye for detail - his Batmobile will be better than what HT ever could've managed.

Back