Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lejuan. I ended up watching a film and then going to bed. And today, everything is back to normal for some reason. Very strange incident.

You mean apparently back to normal. Check that you have a belly button and all that.

Stupid people on eBay...

Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 12.32.23 pm.png

Anyone else think the Members Featured Photos bit at the top of the main page could almost fool someone into thinking this is no longer an active forum, considering most of the photos that pop up there seem to be over 5 years old at this stage?

Seems like there are a several holidays around the world today :lol. There's Memorial Day in the U.S, a Banking Holiday in the U.K, and Buddha's Birthday in some parts of Asia (was informed of this one from an Ebay seller).

Seems like there are a several holidays around the world today :lol. There's Memorial Day in the U.S, a Banking Holiday in the U.K, and Buddha's Birthday in some parts of Asia (was informed of this one from an Ebay seller).

Thank Hallmark...

Things that I f#$%ing marvel at:

Does the book have a lot of pictures inside? If so I may check it out to learn more about this character.

:lol No, no pictures.

Thanks I will pass then in that case. How would you learn about the characters from no pictures? So you mean people would have to read and just imagine what the characters like? i will wait for another in the future or maybe just google the character.

Are you sure he's not kidding? :lol
Well he's serious, or at least wants people to think he's serious.

He's constantly posting stuff like that. He has become the village idiot of SS forums. I think he's just a huge troll honestly. If he is though, he's dedicated, seeing as how he not only claimed to display his statues on cardboard boxes, but posted photos of them to prove it. :monkey4

This is something I marvel at. Have you ever noticed this pattern with certain trilogies, where the second one is generally regarded as the best, the first one is in the middle, and the third is the worst? ie, Spiderman trilogy, Dark Knight trilogy, Terminator trilogy, Star Wars original trilogy, X-Men trilogy, Shrek trilogy, Alien trilogy(?)

This is something I marvel at. Have you ever noticed this pattern with certain trilogies, where the second one is generally regarded as the best, the first one is in the middle, and the third is the worst? ie, Spiderman trilogy, Dark Knight trilogy, Terminator trilogy, Star Wars original trilogy, X-Men trilogy, Shrek trilogy, Alien trilogy(?)

I usually prefer the first one.

People seem to be confusing the words ''redemption'' and ''retribution'' lately, it's weird. Someone described Robocop as having a ''redemption'' story. I can only assume they must have meant 'retribution' or even 'revenge'.

I think trilogies usually follow this formula: the first movie introduces the characters/universe, the second is after they've gotten the ******** out of the way and concentrate on a better story, and the third is a cash grab.

Back