Things I Want

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few weeks ago was walking out of work with my red bull in one hand slipped and fell hard on my ass, red bull all over the front of me. :lol

I’m still a yungin but that **** hurts.

Time for some fig reviews then :lecture

BR05B3g.gif

Few weeks ago was walking out of work with my red bull in one hand slipped and fell hard on my ass, red bull all over the front of me. :lol

I’m still a yungin but that **** hurts.

Oof. :lol

I didn't fall per say but I remember coming back from Dunkin Donuts on my lunch and I had a muffin in a bag. I'm coming up the steps alone and I kinda stumbled, dropped the bag and in the midst of me trying to get my balance I stomped on the bag a few times. The muffin was kinda pulverized.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk for a few minutes :lol

:lol :lol :rotfl

My redbull fall ended with me hitting the ground and a slow-motion shot of liquid cocaine coming right down on me.

I was more pissed than anything. Those ****ers cost like 7$!

:lol :lol :rotfl

My redbull fall ended with me hitting the ground and a slow-motion shot of liquid cocaine coming right down on me.

I was more pissed than anything. Those ****ers cost like 7$!

What?

Is that a 64 oz or something? Jesus, what's your state tax again?

It's just another shake down by the corrupt local government here.

It's actually putting people out of business and small business owners now gotta go out of state to buy soda.

that's nuts, if your child is a fat ass, chances are you are too.

buy your kid a bike instead of an ipad, maybe he wont be fat.

The way things are, the obesity epidemic will never go away. This is why I don't want to pay for anyone's health insurance when they're pounding down triple quarter pounders and weigh 350.

16 oz. 6%.

They are just insanely priced to begin with, even out of state there somewhere near 6.50$

BUT THINK OF THE FAT KIDS

Wow, here in Utah you can get 2 for 5 at most 7-11's. But then again it's Utah, Mormons think red bull are worse than a prostitute.

:lol :lol

I travel to SLC quite a lot (Hip Hop fanatic, ain't **** here unless you go to Boise which is actually a lot longer of a drive) I love your guys' redbull prices but hate your boos.

:lol :lol

I travel to SLC quite a lot (Hip Hop fanatic, ain't **** here unless you go to Boise which is actually a lot longer of a drive) I love your guys' redbull prices but hate your boos.

Go to the local Costco and stock up next time you are here man. People will look at you weird, but **** them.

Back