Things I Want

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to adopt him, but no. :(

296174_578837005481574_1023138240_n.jpg

Spuds McKenzie!!!!

:duff

Close, wrong color and this is a mini bull, half the size of Spuds.

I want one! :(

Yeah I knew it wasn't exact but that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the pup.

I'm not a dog person but my wife is and has been hounding me (no pun intended) to get a dog for the last few months. We've fostered recently to see what it would be like and I am still not for it but she still tries. I'd probably be ok if my kids were older.

That's good though. You only have to fight with one woman for it. Even though single guys have greater odds of success on account of the broader playing field, you will only ever be turned down by one woman, whereas we get it over and over from lots of them.

That's good though. You only have to fight with one woman for it. Even though single guys have greater odds of success on account of the broader playing field, you will only ever be turned down by one woman, whereas we get it over and over from lots of them.

I had waaaay more luck when I was single. I was pretty good and finding the ones who like to have "fun".

Back