Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are going to piss off Ski talking about ____ing loving fast food.

I ____ing love autumn, Halloween, rain/thunder/lightning storms and silver skies. And an old cemetery on a rainy day.

You're dead to me.

What else is new?

I think this thread should have a prohibition on loving to hate things, just so he can't complain.

Not that he would want to. This thread is
picture.php
, not
picture.php
and deep down, Ski is too much :peace to bring :mad:. More likely:panic:

Cloud said:
And an old cemetery on a rainy day.

That's about as far away from people as you can get without a logging road.

I think this thread should have a prohibition on loving to hate things, just so he can't complain.

Not that he would want to. This thread is
picture.php
, not
picture.php
and deep down, Ski is too much :peace to bring :mad:. More likely:panic:

:goodpost:

Jesus, that looks good. BK used to have fried onions on their Loaded Steakhouse burgers, but the patty was crap. I really wish we had more fast food burger franchises in the northeast.

Even though no one ever deep fries beef, it's still 1000x better than chicken.

:lol I was just gonna say that I actually prefer their chicken version better. Still both are amazing. I guess I F#$%ing Love burgers. :lecture

I ____ing love autumn, Halloween, rain/thunder/lightning storms and silver skies. And an old cemetery on a rainy day.

hmm, that's a close one.
add night and darkness in there and i'm good to go.

I love those things as well, not sure about the cemetery but i know what u mean :)

I love the Fall season and Samhain/Halloween, most beautiful time of the year and the weather is perfect, my birthday is also in Oktober.:)

Last edited:
chips.jpg

man I ____ing love chips!!!!!! (fries)

We call French Fries "Chips" here in Canada as well, usually it is advertised as "Fish and Chips" usually Halibut or Scottish Haddock is popular here.

Well, since we are talking Brit food..i do like(not quite love) Yorkshire puddings as well.

^^^ Can't see anything Ski. Better be nice though. :tap

Oh, and autumn is my favorite time of year to. :)

hmm, that's a close one.
add night and darkness in there and i'm good to go.

I am so turned on right now.

I love those things as well, not sure about the cemetery but i know what u mean :)

I love the Fall season and Samhain/Halloween, most beautiful time of the year and the weather is perfect, my birthday is also in Oktober.:)

Nice to see a lot of appreciation for that most lovely of seasons, its weather, and its creepy festivities. The only thing I don't like about autumn...raking the leaves. :S

Nice to see a lot of appreciation for that most lovely of seasons, its weather, and its creepy festivities. The only thing I don't like about autumn...raking the leaves. :S

The only thing I don't like about autumn is that winter is around the corner...:(:monkey2

I f#$%ing love South Park.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wLZbd0EvCs8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wLZbd0EvCs8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back