Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
___
picture.php

image.php

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I love my little family. Oh and Mexican food, Chinese food, and drinking...when that happens. I also love my brohams. Not my actual brothers I mean my friends who are like brothers. All 2 of them.

Things i love the most are the small stuff.

-Getting home dead tired and just throw yourself in the bed
-Taking a dump
-The Moment you leave work
-Going to sleep knowing you have the day off tomorrow
-Putting your headphones on and just listen to some music before you go to bed.

This list can go on forever...

those are awesome things to love.
I love those things too.

Its the small things that we really dont think about being so great, and take them for granted.

Totally off subject but just had this weird observation....

Isnt it weird how when boobs are shown in pictures or on TV (excluding pr0n of course), as long as you cant see the nipple, its ok to show the rest of the boob in its entirety.....but as soon as the nipple is shown, its inappropriate.........why is that?

I'm not a fan of fast food...but Taco Bell crunchy tacos are a weak spot with me....

I love this, but it's only a matter of time before I don't get much of it for about seven months.

sun_rotate.gif

Jesus, that looks good. BK used to have fried onions on their Loaded Steakhouse burgers, but the patty was crap. I really wish we had more fast food burger franchises in the northeast.

Even though no one ever deep fries beef, it's still 1000x better than chicken.

If you mean a perfectly grilled Filet or New York strip, then I agree.

But a burger is just a burger. A Double Down is an event! :lecture

Back