Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally the only time Soyddit has made me lol so far.

HHp5Naw.png

Being able to bodybuild again.

I've been dealing with chronic shoulder issues the last 10 months. I won't bore with details but they couldn't determine the origin of it. But I found it. Overly tight neck and trap muscles. Literally just a few stretches I found vastly improved it since they were putting pressure on the nerve junction in my neck, and they lead from the neck and down the arm.

I'm four weeks into training and feel like a million bucks.

Last edited:
Being able to bodybuild again.

I've been dealing with chronic shoulder issues the last 10 months. I won't bore with details but they couldn't determine the origin of it. But I found it. Overly tight neck and trap muscles. Literally just a few stretches I found vastly improved it since they were putting pressure on the nerve junction in my neck, and they lead from the neck and down the arm.

I'm four weeks into training and feel like a million bucks.

you have trap muscles?

giphy.gif

The height of WCW. Which was the beginning of the end with this ****** match, because Hogan was and is a egomaniac and just couldn't lose cleanly, he had to beat Sting first and then restart the match.

Back