Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spitting in public, something I feel very embarrassed about on the rare occasion I feel a need to do it. But when you're a teenager its something you have to do a lot, understand. One must look cool and tough.

I was in line at 7 eleven and the kid behind me did something like spit and it some of it hit me. So I called him out on it. Next thing you know I'm getting verbally attacked outside by this Asian gang in boston all in my face and such that he was with. There was like 30 of them. Luckily this was a busy part of town and had 3 friends (1 guy and our girls) that helped me get the hell outta there. I don't think they were going to let it go. Probably would have gotten stabbed a few times.

Sometimes I hate my temper I guess

Last edited:
This has been said already on page 112.

Angry-Little-Girl.gif

I really hate it when peeps express their likes/dislikes on this site and put " IMO.." all over their post.

I really hate it when peeps express their likes/dislikes on this site and put " IMO.." all over their post.

Well that's because you get attacked very quickly on this site if you express a negative viewpoint that others don't agree with without qualifying it as 'JMO'

this is old, and I remember that some people were saying this was all a big joke or something. Some people were saying some stuff didn't make sense or something, I don't know.

Well that's because you get attacked very quickly on this site if you express a negative viewpoint that others don't agree with without qualifying it as 'JMO'

yeah like a-dev said, this started because people would get into huge arguments about posts that were opinions and people thinking they were written as facts. I still remember some of those fights :lol

I have this gift for seeing that **** coming. I wish I had the same gift for Rev. Blackthorne's posts. I'd never have to read another one again.

I have a dream...

IMO I think IMO that people who IMO use IMO for every post ITO is like IMO the wrong opinion to have. IMO. IMHO actually. IMO. Also check out the Predator gets attacked thread, LOLZ all day up in thurr. IMO. :wave

IMO I think IMO that people who IMO use IMO for every post ITO is like IMO the wrong opinion to have. IMO. IMHO actually. IMO. Also check out the Predator gets attacked thread, LOLZ all day up in thurr. IMO. :wave

I hate that this thread has become a hive of Imophobia! :horror

Back