Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spitting in public, something I feel very embarrassed about on the rare occasion I feel a need to do it. But when you're a teenager its something you have to do a lot, understand. One must look cool and tough.

I got into this pretty hard. It took me forever to grow out of it. It sucked.

I do sometimes have to spit in public when I got mucus in my throat. But I try to hide it.

I really, really hate Alec Baldwin. He's got this big guy bull attitude to everyone. So glad his idiotic talk show got canned because yet another gay slur.

https://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/11/...x-reporter-linda-schmidt-accusing-her-assault

I used to love his early work, but between his politics and hot temper I can't stomach him.

Though I'm not a big fan of his, the press, especially FOX will do about anything to piss him off so they can film it. Same with TMZ and others. I don't blame him at times.

I agree it can come with the territory, but shoving cameras into your kids' faces or just plain being *******s to you can test your temper.

As if they all swallow? :dunno

:lol Now that's not what we're talking about.

I'm sure there's probably some that do, but I've never seen a woman suck a loogy out and spit in out where people can walk in it. I even seen a guy hack and spit in a department store. :monkey4

Though I'm not a big fan of his, the press, especially FOX will do about anything to piss him off so they can film it. Same with TMZ and others. I don't blame him at times.

I agree it can come with the territory, but shoving cameras into your kids' faces or just plain being *******s to you can test your temper.

I just think he's got a rage issue. And he loves dropping gay slurs on people, and even Anderson Cooper said if he was a Republican he would of been shredded.

:lol Now that's not what we're talking about.

I typed in "old man naughty finger" to play on that pic you usually post. For some reason safe search was off...

WhatHasBeenSeenCannotBeUnseen-1.jpg

Excuse me while I go sterilize my eyeballs. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I was in line at 7 eleven and the kid behind me did something like spit and it some of it hit me. So I called him out on it. Next thing you know I'm getting verbally attacked outside by this Asian gang in boston all in my face and such that he was with. There was like 30 of them. Luckily this was a busy part of town and had 3 friends (1 guy and our girls) that helped me get the hell outta there. I don't think they were going to let it go. Probably would have gotten stabbed a few times.

Sometimes I hate my temper I guess

Paul Hogan Trick 101 "INTIMIDATE"

69564-crocodile-dundee-thats-not-a-k-6FA3.gif

The first time I saw that picture.. it was for a demotivational poster. And the explanation on it actually made more sense. It was like "Plastic Surgery - It can't change your genes" i.e. the reason the parents look so different from their kids is because BOTH of them have had serious plastic surgery to alter their appearance. But that change is superficial and doesn't magically carry over to your DNA. So what you're seeing in the children is how the parents actually looked before surgery. :lol

The first time I saw that picture.. it was for a demotivational poster. And the explanation on it actually made more sense. It was like "Plastic Surgery - It can't change your genes" i.e. the reason the parents look so different from their kids is because BOTH of them have had serious plastic surgery to alter their appearance. But that change is superficial and doesn't magically carry over to your DNA. So what you're seeing in the children is how the parents actually looked before surgery. :lol

Oops! :lol

Back