Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually you both do.

Zythum is the last word in the english language that isn't a name.

Oh snap. Thats right I googled it.

I remember there used to a thread completely dedicated to having the last post....wonder if that is still around. :lol

Edit - I see Pix beat me to it. :duff

I fvcking hate customer support websites that serve up so many ads you can't find fvcking support info! (I'm talking about my cell phone provider)

I appreciate honesty as well - and I think most people do. Though it is nice when people have a tactful approach to their honesty.
Honesty without compassion is hostility. :lecture

Do you know what I hate? Burying pets. :(
I had to bury a good friend's old cat last night. She had died in her arms. :(
And I was gonna use a Sideshow box but it was too big. The poor thing was skin and bones- a shoe box worked better. :(
And my arms, back and neck are sore today because it's not often I dig holes in the ground... :(

Honesty without compassion is hostility. :lecture

Do you know what I hate? Burying pets. :(
I had to bury a good friend's old cat last night. She had died in her arms. :(
And I was gonna use a Sideshow box but it was too big. The poor thing was skin and bones- a shoe box worked better. :(
And my arms, back and neck are sore today because it's not often I dig holes in the ground... :(

I'm sorry Sam. I'm glad you were able to be there for your friend. I am sure that meant a lot to her.

I fvcking hate customer support websites that serve up so many ads you can't find fvcking support info! (I'm talking about my cell phone provider)

Could be worse, you could be speaking with "Johnny" from Mumbai who is only capable of saying "Johnny" in English. :monkey1 :lol

loyalty3.jpg

it's all your bastards faults.........prolly the same one's that got it deleted the first time :mad:. I swear, a lot of men on this forum act like they never seen an ass before :dunno

Back