Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People in supermarkets just piss me off... whichever way they decide to shop. ____ing hate food shopping! Don't mind it though when its quiet. So its probably more hating people being rude, barging, pushing, rushing, deciding to hold a god damn town meeting in the middle of an isle, hovering near you because out of the whole supermarket the exact spot where your stood is where they *NEED* to be, when you go in for a certain item and its that one item that is sold out, parents who can't control their kids or just shout back at their kids, when people leave their trolly unattended blocking an isle to bugger off somewhere else, when entire families go shopping (seriously... does mum, dad, and 5 bloody kids all need to go along to do this one task!), when people try to shop from your trolly/basket, unhelpful and rude staff and idiots who go to self service checkouts who:

A) Don't know how to bloody use one!
and
B) Have a trolly full of stuff!!!

Theres many other things I hate about food shopping... its just a very unpleasent experience!

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I also live just opposite a supermarket, so its easier to go do the shopping than ordering stuff online :lol Even then they can bugger up the order!

Oh... and I ____ing hate our neighbours!!! Nosey ____ers!:mad::gah:

And like many others have mentioned... I ____ing hate cancer! It sucks!

Rant over :peace

Excellent rant! :clap

Or somesort of rednecks who come in in the middle of the movie and start performing like they are so funny and cool.

Lol a few years ago when I went to see I belive was either Saw 3 or Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, there were these 2 Emenem wannabes that came in during the movie and were rapping (rather poorly I might add) real loudly and obnoxiously purpously trying to piss people off and my friend threw his drink on them and tells them to "shut the ____ up of he's gonna kick their ass" (actually he said something else but I don't think I should repeat it here). So they try to act all tough and tell him to step outside. So we both stand up and get ready to fight, and while I'm not a tall dude, I'm not small either (5'8.5" and 240lbs with some good muscel, not just fat) but my buddy is 6'7" and a solid 277lbs so when they see us walking towards them, they both look like they're about ready to ____ themselves. Anywho long story short, we asked if they still wanna step out and they just said "whateva" and they took their seats and shut up and we got cheered by eveyone else in the theater.

Lol a few years ago when I went to see I belive was either Saw 3 or Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, there were these 2 Emenem wannabes that came in during the movie and were rapping (rather poorly I might add) real loudly and obnoxiously purpously trying to piss people off and my friend threw his drink on them and tells them to "shut the ____ up of he's gonna kick their ass" (actually he said something else but I don't think I should repeat it here). So they try to act all tough and tell him to step outside. So we both stand up and get ready to fight, and while I'm not a tall dude, I'm not small either (5'8.5" and 240lbs with some good muscel, not just fat) but my buddy is 6'7" and a solid 277lbs so when they see us walking towards them, they both look like they're about ready to ____ themselves. Anywho long story short, we asked if they still wanna step out and they just said "whateva" and they took their seats and shut up and we got cheered by eveyone else in the theater.

Dude, you are my new hero. :lol

:lol

So awesome!

When I grow up, I want to be just like you:monkey3

gangstafx7.jpg

This pic would have been a hell of a lot funnier if he had one eye crossed.

The word "wigger."

It's barely not the "n"word. It has no meaning without the "n" word.

If one believes that there is a people to whom the word "wigger" applies, than the same person by default has to believe that the "n" word applies to certain people.

The word "wigger."

It's barely not the "n"word. It has no meaning without the "n" word.

If one believes that there is a people to whom the word "wigger" applies, than the same person by default has to believe that the "n" word applies to certain people.

I take it you never grew up around the ghetto huh?..this is what i mean by sheltered people and their opinions, and ____ yea the "N word" applies to certain people. :)

It's just like "redneck white trash" same thing, different race of people.

Chris Rock knows how it is... I think Wiggaz have to go too.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ui6-Wc0PDc4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ui6-Wc0PDc4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
wigger.jpg

:lol:lol:lol
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4I9PPj-D2UQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4I9PPj-D2UQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i'm adding dumb and lazy people in this list.

dumb and lazy. twice your age...and worst, working under you. :gah::gah:

i wish they were just dumb but diligent and motivated. being dumb can be remedied...lazy however is f*#$ing hopeless. you add those 2 together, craptastic.

Back