Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, unfortunately, she ODed. I have no idea at this time if it was accidental or deliberate. I never heard of her using drugs.

There seems to be a very wide net for what a Nazi is these days. I no longer necessarily trust it when someone uses the term.

My definition is a pretty simple one: If you're brandishing a goddamn swastika on your arm or waving a Nazi flag around, I'm gonna call it as I see it and make the fair assumption that you're a Nazi.:lol

My definition is a pretty simple one: If you're brandishing a goddamn swastika on your arm or waving a Nazi flag around, I'm gonna call it as I see it and make the fair assumption that you're a Nazi.:lol

Thats very fair, but what about wearing a make america great again hat? Or what about if they have an alt right sticker on their laptop?
Your definition is as definite as possible, but the problem is how wide the net is being cast.

Yeah im not denying the threat isnt real, it is very real. Very very real.

But when u cry wolf and call everything nazi, then when the real boogeyman shows up most people dont care. The worst thing that activists are doing now is calling everyone and everytjing sexist, racist, homophobic etc. To the point that when real sexist or hate shows up its too late

Thats very fair, but what about wearing a make america great again hat? Or what about if they have an alt right sticker on their laptop?
Your definition is as definite as possible, but the problem is how wide the net is being cast.

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with people wearing swastika armbands and Nazi flags, I'm going to judge you by the company you keep. I don't think every Trump supporter is a deplorable, but I do think anyone who preaches the bigoted bull**** that the alt-right is currently throwing around or anyone who either condones it or fails to condemn it is equally reprehensible.

What cracks me up about it most of all is that it's the far right that has seemingly co-opted the idea of "patriotism." Makes me wonder how many of these asshats with Nazi flags bitching about the removal of a statue of a known traitor to the United States have "support our troops" bumper stickers and if they're just too dense not to realize that they're doing exactly the opposite.:lol

​There's a guy down the street from me that flies a confederate flag under his American flag. There are many black people who live around him. No one cares.

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with people wearing swastika armbands and Nazi flags, I'm going to judge you by the company you keep. I don't think every Trump supporter is a deplorable, but I do think anyone who preaches the bigoted bull**** that the alt-right is currently throwing around or anyone who either condones it or fails to condemn it is equally reprehensible.

What cracks me up about it most of all is that it's the far right that has seemingly co-opted the idea of "patriotism." Makes me wonder how many of these asshats with Nazi flags bitching about the removal of a statue of a known traitor to the United States have "support our troops" bumper stickers and if they're just too dense not to realize that they're doing exactly the opposite.:lol

Yeah if the fight is against real nazis then by all means. But calling Milo nazi is just plain idiotic ( when people do that)

Just a friendly reminder more people were killed in Chicago this weekend than at the crazy "rally".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back