thecapn's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking through all these collection posts and I thought I would share my itty-bitty collection too!

First off, here's my "ships" shelf:

DSCN0458.jpg

There are the DST TOS Enterprise, AA NX-01 Enterprise, AA Movies Enterprise, and a small model of the Enterprise space shuttle I found at a dollar store.

DSCN0459.jpg

Finally, there's the DST Enterprise-D and E. The E actually has had a lot of additional paintwork done on it, and LEDs added to the engines.

DSCN0460.jpg

Next, my signed Washington Nationals jersey. YES, I know they suck, but this is my jersey that I personally got signed by these players and then mounted myself. The autographs are: Adam Dunn, Ronnie Belliard, Rob Dibble, Jorge Padilla, Saul Rivera, J.D. Martin, Mike MacDougal, Christian Guzman, and Jesus Flores.

DSCN0461.jpg

My Sideshow/Electric Tiki Darkwing Duck statue. I love this guy; this was my favorite show as a kid. # 94/500.

DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

My main display in the next post!

Ok, my main display:

DSCN0462.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Now the specifics:

First, my small Trek collection. I have the Mego original Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Uhura, and Klingon, all minty (and Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Uhura still have their foil insignias!). Spock and Uhura are sitting on Repro stools from the DST Retro bridge set, and you can also see their repro Helm in the back. Sulu and Chekov are from the recently released EMCE line. In front are some DST Mini-mates.

DSCN0464.jpg

In the back, there are Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Scotty 9" Playmates figures. In front of them are some AA TOS figures, and finally the crew in Playmates' 4" line.

DSCN0465.jpg

Next, we have my Bonds. Craig is a Feng head, TTL navy blue suit, Police Joker shirt and tie, TTL gun, and Hot Toys Resident Evil Wesker watch (repainted) on a HT Regular TrueType and HT stand.

Connery is the Sideshow Dr. No head on a TTL 2.0 body, with a watch repainted from my Brothers Production Blade Hunter, Sideshow PPK, HT hands, TTL gray suit, Police Joker shirt, tie, and socks, all on a HT stand. I'm planning on replacing the head with one of Lonnie's.

Moore is the sideshow head on a Narrow TT with Sideshow gun, Sideshow Brosnan Bond watch, Dr. No Connery Bond Tux, TTL shoes on a HT stand.

DSCN0467.jpg

Here's my LOTR figures. Gandalf and Boromir are all Sideshow, but the bodys have been replaced with TTL2.0 bodies.

Aragorn is another matter. I dremmelled off the neck, repainted the head, and put it on a Soldier Story solid neck body, so his Arwen chain doesn't get tangled up in the neck joint. He has the Sideshow pendant, outer jacket, scabbard and belt, hands, and shoes, along with the elven cloak from an exclusive Legolas. His shirt, jerkin, and pants are from the DiD Aragorn, along with the metal sword. I have an extra pair of Boromir vambrances on the way to make him a TT/ROTK version. I also did a bit of weathering, adding mud to the jerkin and shoes, and adding gloss clearcoat over the boots to make them look really wet.

DSCN0469.jpg

More next!

Last edited:
Here's my HT V1 TDK Batman, DX Joker, and Two-Face:

DSCN0487.jpg

Here's my HT OC Batman and Police Joker, along with the HT Bale head on a Narrow TT with a TTL striped suit and a Police Joker shirt and tie. He has the Harvey Dent button in his hand.

DSCN0474.jpg

Next, my Star Wars figures. Leia is out-of-the box Sideshow. Luke is a repainted Sideshow ANH head on a Slim TT, with all Sideshow clothing. Han is a repainted Sideshow ANH head on a Narrow TT, with all Sideshow clothing.

DSCN0479.jpg

And now my custom Trek figures. All Sci-Fi Metropolis heads with Playmates outfits and Dragon boots. Spock is on a TTL2.0 body, Scotty's on a regular TT with some stomach padding, and McCoy is on a Slim TT.

DSCN0481.jpg

Here's my Medicom Spiderman 3 Spidey, along with an Enterbay Mr. Bean, and a custom Blade Runner Deckard. The head is a resculpted, repainted hatless Sideshow Indy, on a Narrow TT with Blade Hunter outfit, and HT Godfather socks and shoes.

DSCN0482.jpg

And now my HT Jack Sparrow, Medicom V. 2.5 Rocketeer, and Sideshow ROTLA Indy.

DSCN0483.jpg

Next up, my Trek props!

Ok, here are my trek props. In the first pic, you see:

- an Enterprise Comm Panel
- An SD Studios Full-hero Cage Laser, with ratcheting and sliding barrel and light up tips.
- QMX Insignias from the new movie, which came with my Blu-Ray set
- A Rylo "Catspaw" Mini Enterprise
- A Homemade one-of-a-kind completely wood Klingon disruptor. This was made by a really talented Trek fan and woodworker, who told me it was the only one he had made. Shortly after I purchased it he was banned from the prop forums for alcoholic rants. I hope he got the help he needed.
- A Cage Communicator
- A fiberglass Phaser 1 built-up by me as a midgrade version
- A Dennis Stines Gary Seven Servo Pen

DSCN0475.jpg

In this pic, you see:

- Better views of some of the props above
- A midgrade Phaser, with metal upgrade parts, cast off an original midgrade! Painted and built up by me. While this was on it's way to me in the mail, the maker passed away after a serious bout with the flu. RIP, Phaserfetish.
- A Black and White "hero," but with no electronics, Fiberglass with metal upgrades
- A Dennis Stines Scalosian weapon kit, painted and built up by me

DSCN0476.jpg

Finally, there is:

- A Roddenberry Tricorder kit, built up by me
- A Dennis Stines "hero" spinning moire stopwatch communicator
- A Dennis Stines "hero" medical scanner

DSCN0477.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Very nice! I love seeing collections where some thought and care has gone into the posing.

Very Cool ST Collection Capn, I Especially like the Hand Phasers and Comunicators, Do you have the Phaser Rifle? I always thought that was Very Cool Looking

You have a great collection and it's displayed perfectly.

Where did you get that display case? That's perfect!

Back